Status Offline
Post at 3-12-2023 03:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Sanae Thai Massage - Plaiyfah

Date: Late November 2023
Name: Plaiyfah
Link: https://sanaethaimassages.com/portfolio-item/plaifah/
Nationality & Language: Thai / English
Face: Looks somewhat like the photos on the website that are either from when she was younger or they're photoshopped
Body: A bit chubby with big boobs and areolas that have started to sag
Height: 1.65-1.7m
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: NA
Price & Session Length: 1000 baht for 90 minutes + 3000 baht for FS
Repeat: No

This is my 2nd FR out of 4 from my recent trip. The 1st was with Bambam from Cbody (Review here). If we were to follow the order of my mongering, this one's technically number 3. Going into the trip, I had narrowed my shortlist to Cbody, Healing Hands and Similan. Similan ignored my LINE message and the 2 other upcoming FRs are from Healing Hands. Sanae Thai wasn't on my list but I ended up booking with them.

Plaiyfah caught my eye. Looking at her photos, I was struck by the cute smile and the snaggleteeth. Contacted Sanae via LINE and the reply was prompt. I made the booking over lunch for a 430pm slot. However, a few minutes later, I'm told that she already has a 4pm and had to move my booking to 2pm instead. This meant I had to rush back to my hotel in time for a quick wash-up and she eventually arrives a few minutes early and I'm just stepping out of the shower.

As she walked in, I wasn't sure if I had too heavy a lunch and my eyes were deceiving me but it wasn't a SYT who had entered. She looks a bit like the photos on the website but also not quite at the same time. Her features were a bit wider and there was only a hint of the snaggle teethed smile. I was a bit disappointed but it's not that she's terrible looking so continued with the plan. She changes into her uniform and places a cloth over the bed, I undress and we jump into a 90-minute oil massage, with there being a towel draped over me.

Plaiyfah and I get chatting and it's an easy back and forth, she eventually reveals that she is 35. I thought she looked older but of course, I didn't tell her this. Now, the biggest plus of this session was the massage. She's trained and she worked on all the hard knots in my body and throughout the first hour, I surrender to her technique. My body softens as does my heart She only does some occasional swipes but nothing that hinted that more was going to be on offer. At the hour mark, I'm asked to flip over and she continues with the massage and pops the question. She offers a top off, B2B and FS. I said ok to the FS and she heads into the toilet to change. I go in not long after as I need to pee. This is where I see her body for the first time. Her boobs are big, most likely Cs and starting to sag. I notice the tummy which has stretch marks and looks like she might have had a child. All that was fine but I noticed some oil stains on her panties as she was taking them off and in that moment, I wondered if I had given in far too quickly to my small head.

Next thing I know, we're back on the bed and she's jacking me off gently. I return the favour and play with her boobs and my fingers find my way to her pussy. It is hairy, the kind that's a little overgrown but I press on. She starts getting wet and overtime, I get two fingers in while I'm sucking away at her boobs. She surrenders herself to me and despite whatever I had been thinking prior to this, this shit is turning me on. She takes over and without warning, goes in for a BBBJ which I wasn't ready for. I wonder if I should stop her but she then pops my balls into her mouth and licks them too. She goes back to the BBBJ but I get her to stick to the balls. I'm rock hard, condom goes on and she rides me for a bit before we switch positions and it's all plain until she rides me again and I cum in her. She gets off me, removes the condom and goes to shower. We still chat and are friendly with each other.

I probably wouldn't RTM as I had better experiences. Although I'm older than her, it felt like an uneventful hook-up with a friend's older sister instead of his younger one, if you know what I mean.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
culdcept   20-1-2024 07:18  Acceptance  +1   
Sandwhale   10-12-2023 11:27  Karma  +5   
besco203   4-12-2023 03:48  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   4-12-2023 00:36  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   3-12-2023 15:16  Karma  +4   
Skepti10   3-12-2023 09:32  Karma  +8   
Guys_My_Age   3-12-2023 08:42  Karma  +3   
JackTheBat   3-12-2023 08:15  Karma  +10   
juyai   3-12-2023 07:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
rhumet   3-12-2023 04:42  Karma  +2