Link: https://141-hk.com/en/C35634-TST-ExoticHotelG.-Lala.html
Agent: https://t.me/CLYYKKY
Nationality and language: Russian, she speaks decent English
Face: 4/5 slightly different from pic, but still pretty cute
Body: 5/5 MCOT, slim, handful titties
GFE: 5/5 Bubbly personality, DFK, Shower together
Damage: 1300 + 100 for 45 mins
WIR: In consideration

First time booking with CL and based on the reviews he seemed trustworthy. Lala is one of the new ones that arrived and she definitely looked like my type. Her agent sent me the time and location of the meeting and I went to the Kimberly hotel. You don’t really need a hotel key to go up the elevator so I got to the room fairly easy. Knock on the door and there she was and I wasn’t disappointed at all.

She had a decent height, and a nice pale skin. She had a great body in Chester not too big, between B to C cup. Her defining tree is that she has a linear doggy paw tattoos on her back. Other than that she also had a very well rounded ass in a nice little figure. She really isn’t one of those very fit types where she works out often, but she definitely has a feminine figure.
Attitude wise I think she is great, she asked if I wanted to shower with her which I replied of course, if I ever say no to that offer I probably have gone crazy. Showering together was an all that special but knowing how Russians usually are I’m lucky to even get to shower together with her. And after the shower she gave me some mouthwashWhich indicated that she is definitely into kissing.

Has she let me onto one of the twin beds she started the French kissing me and later on gave me a BBBJ, i guess this included?? What a catch of a price!! I told her I brought one of my higher quality condoms which our dinner just so I could feel her pussy as much as I can which she obliged. After fucking her for a good 25 minutes between numerous positions, mish, doggy, girl on top ( she kept moaning and telling me not to stop that she was about to cum) Honestly who knows if it’s true she was definitely wet and seem super into it but I’m guessing it might be part of their job to do so but she told me she came. I don’t really know if it’s true but who am I to question it Honestly who knows if it’s true she was definitely wet and seem super into it but I’m guessing it might be part of their job to do so but she told me she came. I don’t really know if it’s true but who am I to question it

After she had hers I decided it was time for mine and I’d like to finish in missionary while I’m standing up. So I trusted her for a good 10 minutes watching her natural boobs bounce around hearing her moan while I felt her wet AF pussy with my LB....

After I was done she thanked me, I asked her what for,And she told me it was for making her come

Overall, amazing punt!

[ Last edited by  momozzz at 2-12-2023 23:29 ]

Recent Ratings
Lchino150   4-12-2023 12:50  Karma  +2   sucks when they lie about age haha
FunnyBones   4-12-2023 05:29  Karma  +2   
David.youngson   4-12-2023 04:49  Karma  +4   Excellent
Skepti10   3-12-2023 09:35  Karma  +4   
SteamySummer82   3-12-2023 08:19  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
LittleWing   2-12-2023 18:18  Karma  +3   
clampbottom   2-12-2023 17:23  Karma  +3   Excellent