Subject: S&M Fucked and suffocated by Yuki, CC (SM Spiritual paradise training room)
Omgfire
Carnal Conqueror

UID 123385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 420
Posts 17
Karma 419
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2023 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
S&M Fucked and suffocated by Yuki, CC (SM Spiritual paradise training room)

Time of session: Saturday Evening
Name: Yuki (the dom), CC (the gag)
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A93741-TST ... setrainingroom.html
Nationality & Language: Taiwan. Session was mostly in English, some Canto. CC only speaks Mandarin.
Service: Vibrators, strap-on, light slapping, facesitting, breath play, verbal humiliation, 3P, post-orgasm torture
Price & Session Length: $2300, 1 hour

Keeping with the theme of trying new things this trip, I booked my first femdom session in HK. For once, someone else can do all the thrusting while I'm the one laying there like a dead fish. I took the opportunity to tick threesomes off the bucket list too.

I picked a place from the 141 DB that was closeby and had some reports here so I knew they weren't a scam. From past reports, this place used to be called Mistress Hidemi. But that's funny, there's something familiar about the girls listed on their 141 page...

------

Booked over Whatsapp in English. I didn't get offered to pick a girl or anything, just got sent an address. I get a feeling it was Yuki herself who was responding rather than an agent, just based on the way she talks.

The building was on Google Maps, 5 min walk from the station. Plenty of tourists around to blend into and bars to wait in. Good thing too, because they needed another 20 mins so I plonked myself down in one of the bars and ordered a drink.
25 mins later, I let them know I'm ready and waiting.
10 mins later, still no response...
Just as I'm finishing my drink and about to head somewhere else, I finally get a notification.
"10 more mins" Damn, has the edging play started already?

Almost an hour later, I entered into a normal apartment. I was expecting a dungeon or something.
After confirming that this was indeed a sm service, I was led into a bedroom and hey, I recognise this air mattress! So that's why their girls seem familiar, I've seen some of them while browsing the Fivestars spa pages, minus the leather outfits. In fact, I was in the same room Kairhart was in during his spa visit. I guess they're all run by the same agent and the dungeon was already in-use that day. You can even see the spa jacuzzi in the background of one of the strapon videos.
The room wasn't as clean when I was there though. The shower area was kinda grody and someone threw cigarette butts into the toilet. Nice.

------

The girl that led me in introduced herself as Yuki from Taiwan. Given that she also speaks English, she's probably the same Yuki that's been reviewed years before. She went home during Covid so there'll be at least 1 bro here that'll be happy to hear she's back.

Yuki is tall and sexy with bedroom eyes. And by bedroom eyes, I mean she looked like she was about to head to bed. Instead of a queen outfit or sexy lingerie she was wearing a baggy Garfield t-shirt. MMM SEXY.
Neither Yuki nor CC have any photos but Yuki said she's in a lot of the videos, though often she's the one holding the camera. I was using one of their videos to describe what I wanted when Yuki piped up "oh, that's me, see?" and flashed her hand where she was rocking the same blue nails as the video. I've attached screenshots that I believe is her.

I wanted to try being fucked by a strap-on while locked in a chastity cage but Yuki recommended only trying one new thing at a time so I went with the strap-on.
She tied my balls up with her hair band then dommed up (her finger). She started with a brief prostate massage, re-assuring me that we can stop if it's ever uncomfortable as we gradually moved up to bigger toys. All while teasing and edging me all over with her nails which felt really good.

Now ready for The Strap™️, Yuki suggested calling in another girl. Thought she'd never ask!
CC (Sisi?) came in wearing a mini-skirt, frilly panties, and a net bra. She kinda looked like a previous girl I reported on, but not fat. Soft all-round except for her chest.
Her face wasn't MCOT but I couldn't see it anyway from my POV after she draped her skirt over my head and straddled my face after Yuki told us to go play with each other. Engulfed in the smell of strawberries, I was thankful I didn't have to watch Garfield fuck my ass anymore.
Under Yuki's orders, CC would alternate sitting between my face and my chest. Yuki must've passed along that I had a hand fetish because whenever CC was on my chest she would be rubbing her baby-soft hands all over my face. Of course, I was also rubbing everything I could get my hands on, to return the favour.
As the session intensified, Yuki started ordering CC to press her crotch or hands against my mouth/nose directly, stopping me from breathing. Yuki then made me beg for permission to cum while my mouth was still full of pussy. I was both scared and aroused. Scaroused. If I had died there I would have had no regrets, I was already in heaven.

Yuki and CC were really chatty...with each other. It reminded me of that one time I visited Beijing and staff everywhere would continue to chat with each other and "serve" you without even looking up from their phone game. Great if your fetish is being treated like a piece of furniture.
While Yuki's stroking technique started off well, it had turned into the standard just-cum-already-jackjammer by the end of the session. However, as I was cumming she kept going and going until I was squirming to get away which is when I got slapped back down. "Stay."
There was no aftercare. Yuki removed herself from my boyhole, CC peeled herself off my face, and then they both just peaced out, leaving me there in my own mess with my balls still tied. I didn't see any tissues around either so sorry if you stepped on my sploodge in that shower.

I'm undecided on whether I liked the buttstuff. Maybe there was too much going on but I didn't feel much from it.
Probably wouldn't repeat again. I didn't feel that great of a connection with Yuki and they're expensive unless you specifically want to play in a dungeon (and you make sure you can book it).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
slickric423   9-12-2023 03:54  Karma  +5   hmm maybe ill give SM a try too
tatsuki11   8-12-2023 17:44  Acceptance  +1   realistic but the photos are not her. they took video from a Taiwanese model who used to do services
banter141a   7-12-2023 12:39  Karma  +5   
Mike747   5-12-2023 17:57  Karma  +5   Excellent
zhude10   5-12-2023 08:38  Karma  +4   Dirty - awesome.
David.youngson   4-12-2023 04:31  Karma  +4   No golden shower? And they didn't force you to lick their feet?
gaoxing   3-12-2023 22:24  Karma  +5   Well that was surely something different!
frollics1   3-12-2023 10:15  Acceptance  +5   ladyboy cock next for you?
HKGPeter   3-12-2023 00:27  Karma  +3   Thank you very much.
davcha   2-12-2023 21:20  Karma  +5   Nice. Always wanted to try them.
adrenal   2-12-2023 19:44  Karma  +5   well done
LittleWing   2-12-2023 18:23  Karma  +3   
homer168   2-12-2023 18:13  Karma  +5   full marks for Garfield - thx for sharing
jackgoro   2-12-2023 13:30  Karma  +5   that some filth i like to read ha! my man!
FunnyBones   2-12-2023 13:00  Acceptance  +1