Acceptance 384
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-12-2023 09:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
thai King hing MK

is that the right name of this building? sorry if it isn't

so walking around yesterday around 1400.  and there are a lot of very attractive thais.   I was walking down and had spotted some on 12,11,10 8 and 7 that I thought may return to.  

but for some reason I was on the the 4th floor and something caught me by a this there

name, sees (or something I forgot )
Thai
Age around 28
Body. 8/10.  does petite with a great ass.  but has a small post baby belly   didn't put me off I have a matching beer one
service 11/10. wow she could take the cock said she loves Farang.

so this little lady petite but not skinny. or fat.  MYCOT   has blonde highlights and answers the door in a white shirt that hides her figure.   

asked her cost 400.  says on the door! DUH she's got a great smile and a sexy way about her.   chatting at door asking if she does kissing can I do Daty and both are a yes as is BBBJ all for the 400
so not one to miss a bargain in I go,,   payment upfront.  doesn't bother me and Sadie knows she's paid and can relax.. ( there's been a few walk offs lately apparently..  )

anyway into shower and she strips and joins me   some lek maybe into the realms of dfk too. and she washes the LB Who's standing to attention like a good boy

she says she like bigger cocks and gives a soapy hand job ,  she turns away and I pull her to me   kissing her neck and shoulder nibbling her ear. one hand on her tiny pert tit and one playing with her and a finger entering he r tight little hole.  she's breathing heavily and getting very wet.  and not just from the shower.  I swear she would've let me fuck her there doggy in the shower raw if id pushed it..
so I hop out of the shower before I get carried away.  get dried and she follows.  soon she's on her back with me eating her  sweet little hole.   

I really need to fuck her and go for a kiss lB resting right on her entrance and she wiggling she wants it.     I move to face fuck her but only for a minute while I get the Dom ready   then on and in we
go. and yes she loved it she came twice while I was fucking her in mish no acting she was soaking.  lots of kissing like a passionate date with a new girlfriend    swapped to doggy and got her on her knees body up against mine and im on that neck and shoulder .. almost lost control and nearly gave her a shag bite.      I don't know how I managed to last so long  but
eventually   into the Dom doggy and she collapsed in a heap on the bed.  massive smile on her face and she thanks me.

she's been here a couple weeks and says maybe leaving in another week or so. 12th !   didn't get her WeChat   not sure why. but I would definitely repeat the performance

floor 4  think room was to right of the lift room number 5A. but my brain was really frazzled I was drained and may have got the area wrong..  the has blonde fish hair with dark roots .. highlights ,   hope you have as much fun as I did with her   also no picture either I was that tired .   was in for 40 minutes going like the Duracell bunny.   im too old for that.  

Recent Ratings
manANONYman   8-12-2023 07:03  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   5-12-2023 03:14  Karma  +5   
biztron   4-12-2023 03:28  Karma  +5   Flooding
boscitc   2-12-2023 09:46  Karma  +8   Gotta use all the willpower not to shove it in in the shower in cases like this haha