Link: https://141-hk.com/en/?A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSPA.html
Nationality & Language: Mandarin and English
Face:  Sweet
Body: 8, natural c tits
Skill: 8
Service: 10
Price: $1,600 for 65 minutes
Repeat: Probably when she is back

Bing Bing had been a Nuru Spa veteran for a long time, and I didn’t have a chance to visit her until now. She is lovely, long hair, cute smile, looks like an office lady with a girl next door vibe. She gave me a hug after the door was closed. Once the clothes dropped on the floor we were already making out, we were kissing all the time in the shower (good thing I had gum before!) She kissed my nipples and down to my cock for a long BBBJ. I gently held her head and thrusted in, she took it all. I didn’t want to go rough on her so I did some slow long thrust,feeling her soft and we lips caressing my cock.

Got out of the shower and we noticed out clothes were still on the floor, we giggled, hang up the clothes and went to the massage. I like her use the right amount of oil on my back, not too dry to have friction, not too oily to have oil dripping down either. I was relaxed, when her hands gently slipped between my thighs, playing with my balls… I turned around and she was smiling down on me, straddled on my face and she devoured my cock, I tilted my head up and dined on her clit. She moaned, pressured her pusy on my lips for more.

We feasted for God knows how long, she finally got up and kissed me again, I rested while she prepared the bed for nuru massage. I loved the way her sexy body gliding up and down, drenched with slippery nuru gel. We kissed again, this time she slipped her tongue between my lips, swirling it around. I couldn’t wait any longer, and told her to bring a condom, started off she mounted on me, watching her big tits bouncing up and down. We switched to doggy, my hip pressed hard against her arse, hands groping her soft natural tits, I was going to cum very soon. She turned around, I french kissed her, and she suckling on my tongue like her life depended on it, I came hard into her pussy…

We chatted a lot more in the shower now the sexual tension is gone, I gave her a small tip and left a happy fellow.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
ihavenolife9999   10-12-2023 07:51  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   5-12-2023 19:32  Karma  +4   Excellent
whypinto   3-12-2023 04:05  Acceptance  +1   Great review!
frollics1   2-12-2023 09:36  Acceptance  +5   mmm maybe next weeks trip..
Pjo27   1-12-2023 23:47  Acceptance  +1   Original
clampbottom   1-12-2023 17:20  Karma  +3   Excellent
SteamySummer82   1-12-2023 14:53  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
HK_Legend   1-12-2023 13:15  Karma  +10   Bang Bang
boscitc   1-12-2023 12:44  Karma  +8   Fan Bing Bing?

Feet Feet, Feet Feet Feet
Feet Feet, Feet Feet