Karma 3303
Acceptance 433
Reading Access 70
Registered 12-12-2009
Status Offline
Post at 30-11-2023 23:16  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CICI Nuru - VERY OLD - Kam Moon Lau

NAME - CICI Nuru (everytime she changes address, it's under a new name)
ADDRESS - Kam Moon Lau, SSP
PRICE - $500 HKD
DATE - 2023 Nov 30th
RACE - she is half Thai / Chinese if I recall - def. mixed
LINK - https://141-hk.com/en/C14582-SSP-Massage-CiciNuru.html
SERVICE - FS with BBBJ
LANGUAGE - Cantonese
REPEAT - No.

FACE - very old, doesn't look that bad when she is standing at the door as she is few feet away, but when you see her up close... yikes.
too much makeup caked on, lots of cosmetic work done; went under the knife so many times she looked completely different from the last time I saw her.
With regards to the face - botox, fillers, everything but the kitchen sink.
AGE - well over 55, late 50s.. wouldn't be surprised if she was in her early 60s.
BODY - large breasts, some marks around the boobs, shaved below, stretch marks on legs
SKILL - 1/5

Was scrolling the site and decided to go to SSP and check out KML building, rang the bell and a woman with big breasts opened the door, she started dancing and quoted
500 FS with BBBJ. I recognized her before, but couldn't recall off the top of my head, but I knew she looked familiar.
When I got in and undressed and we started chatting, I knew now - she used to work in TST like a decade+ ago.
She also worked at many other places like Kwun Tong, Tin Hau, Jordan, SSP.. and probably others. Last time I tried her was in Tin Hau around 2015? if I recall, that
old, run-down building on Electric Road. Back then she offered anal, but not anymore.

Went in and undressed, when we were in the shower she asked me to sit down on the chair so she can wash me - she got soap and washed my weiner and back, then
she tried to upsell me by asking, "do you want extra service, I can give you Japanese-syle bath for a extra 1000", I was like, "next time".
I got up after the wash, then she tried to get me to pay more money again, "do you want me to give you a BJ with _____" (points to some liquid in a bottle),
again, I told her, "no thanks".

Got out and dried up, layed on the bed and she started off the nipple licking, then worked down on me, licking my legs and started off massaging my legs - I kinda got
her to stop the massage in case she asked me for more money after. She then started sucking off my nuts, which actually hurt than anything else, felt nothing but pain when
she did it. Before she started the BJ, she asked a weird question, "do you want capped BJ or no condom?"
I looked at her, and was like, "you said full package with BBBJ was 500 HKD, why you charging an extra 100?" - she then laughed and
had the audacity to say, "you are so greedy!", then proceeded to give a BBBJ..
it wasn't that bad, not great either - was just average. While at the BJ, she tried one last attempt to get me to pay more by asking if I want to shoot AV video..
I asked her how much, she said, "an extra 1000" (so 1500). I just nodded my head.

After BBBJ, she capped and got on top, didn't bounce up or down, she just sat on me for a few mins and waggled back and forth,
very very loose, felt nothing. I told her to switch with me on top, after a few mins of pumping, I took the dom off and shot it over her flabby stomach.
We both headed to the shower and washed. When in the shower, she hogged the shower handle to herself, wouldn't let me hold it to wash myself - I'd rather do it myself so
I don't miss any areas before putting my clothes back on.
Got out of the shower and put my clothes back on, paid and left.

PROS:
1. Nothing.

CONS:
1. tried upselling me multiple times;
-Japanese-style bath for extra 1000
BBBJ in shower
tried charging an extra 100 for BBBJ when she said it was 500 FS (BBBJ included)
asking for extra 1000 to shoot video
2. very old looking when up-close
3. loose vagina
4. more money-minded than anything else

[ Last edited by  lijianhua at 1-12-2023 00:01 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Sniper1   4-12-2023 07:01  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the report, I will mark her off the list
proplus   1-12-2023 12:10  Karma  +4   Thanks for the info
HK_Legend   1-12-2023 04:04  Karma  +10   Worth using a Login in the database website and registering C14582 in FAVORITE Shxt List Login (& download PIC). May not ...
LilDaunt   1-12-2023 00:26  Acceptance  +1   Nice review