Body: 5/5 if you are into slender types
Height: 5' 4"
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 22k for 60 minutes + 11k extension + 3k CIM  
Repeat: No

This is my second experience in Japan, but first with THC. Browsed this forum and got an idea of what was available in Tokyo. Ended up with THC since the website and process seemed most seamless.
I initially wanted to go in for Mika, but she had to last minute cancel and went on a 2 week hiatus after. Agent suggested Anna, and since I was short on time, I went with it.

Upon meeting her, she was dressed nicely in all black with a hat on. First impression is that she's an average bubbly looking Japanese girl with a nice slender figure. Once in the hotel, she used gtranslate to lay down the rules and had a special request to be gentle with her.
Agreeing with everything, we hopped into the shower and it was a very basic experience, no fore play. One thing I'd noticed at this point was that the brushing and showering took probably 20-25 minutes. Almost felt like she was taking her time as she went back and forth between her bags and the shower/sink 5 different times.

Once service started, got to really see how slender she was. I think she had one of the nicest slender bodies I've seen. I've never really considered a slender body as my type, but she changed my mind right there.
Skin is nice and soft and she started off with LFK. She has great kissable lips, but she never really reciprocated on the kissing. Almost felt like i was kissing a wall with lips.
Eventually it led to BBBJ, which I will say was probably the most enjoyable BBBJ I've ever received. It was all action and she didn't let go for 10 minutes; I was almost waiting for her to stop and let go, but she never did. I've never busted from a BBBJ, but I'd say she got me the closest with her technique.
At this point, time caught up and we were close to the 45 minute mark, so I requested an extension so I could DATY. She happily obliged and then offered the secret option for 20k. I opted out since I wasn't feeling it after a long day of traveling.
DATY was also okay, she had a thigh gap which was a first pleasant experience for me. But not to my surprise, she did not react very much during the act. Just some periodic heavy breathing and I eventually tapped out after 15 minutes.
Ended the session with more LFK and chatting and cleaned up. Before leaving the room, she typed out a long message on her phone that was very cute and heartfelt.

Overall, she has good BBBJ skills and a great slender body if you are into that, but with her request to be gentle and non-reactive LFK/DATY part of the service, it felt restrictive and I personally wouldn't repeat.

Recent Ratings
Manticore   30-12-2023 12:38  Acceptance  +1   
krunpet63   10-12-2023 14:56  Acceptance  +1   
Malik1973   5-12-2023 22:29  Acceptance  +1   Original
bubeybo   1-12-2023 19:05  Karma  +3   
Latinbrutal   1-12-2023 18:46  Acceptance  +1   Good review, does anyone have an idea if Layla, Sumika or Makoto offer fs?
shygai88   1-12-2023 07:26  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
shampoo   1-12-2023 02:51  Karma  +2   
secretasianman1   1-12-2023 02:06  Acceptance  +1