Link: https://t.me/kabika0455
Nationality/Language: Vietnam / bad english
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 2.5/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Damage: 1000 - 1hr
Repeat: no

Wanted a late night punt so messaged the agent on TG @ 12:30am. She was quick to reply and smooth for the booking. I booked Apple as she looked like the prettier one of the two options available at the time.

Reached the location (apartment in Sai Ying Pun) at the booked timing and was let in by apple. After entering the room, I could immediately tell that the pics on the TG channel were heavily photoshopped and must be quite old as well as Apple looked much older in real life (30s), and did not have the same figure as her photos. She was maybe 50% of her photos, and could not even speak English - when I asked her what her name was she just looked at me blankly. I wanted to leave but it was already 1am, so I knew this would have to do for tonight. Using the translate app, I figured out that she was Vietnamese.

Regarding her looks, she had a bit of fat on tummy and overall not the most shapely - she was not fat but not slim either. Her face was not beautiful at all - 50% of photo as I mentioned earlier as she had pimples/acne and wrinkles that suggested older than photos. (I have shared the pics below from agent’s TG).

I showered alone, and once I was on the bed she gave me a quick 2-3 min cat bath. After the cat bath she gave me a BBBJ, however she was basically just kissing the tip of my LB, and this did nothing for me. After a few mins, she said her mouth hurt and said its time for sex. Reluctantly, I agreed as I saw no hope with this punt - put on the Dom and started fucking her in mish. Her LS seemed to be quite loose and I could barely feel anything - changed to doggy but she was holding my thighs to prevent me going all the way in. After some time, she started telling me that I need to finish soon as I am too big (I am average size lol) - I could tell by looking at the clock that at least half the time was still remaining.

Since the mood and attitude was so off, I decided to go for a HJ instead. She told me she will suck my balls but I must jerk myself off. This actually felt pretty good however would've been better if she jerked me instead.. anyways, couple of mins of this led me to   Showered, paid and left.

I was quite surprised with this girl as this agents girls are usually quite decent or good. Anyways wanted to share in case anyone decides to try apple.

Recent Ratings
Chickenbrother   1-12-2023 01:10  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   29-11-2023 20:53  Karma  +5   
like2bonk   29-11-2023 18:16  Karma  +5   
like2bonk
Erotic Emperor

UID 4485
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2305
Posts 288
Karma 2291
Acceptance 271
Reading Access 60
Registered 15-11-2007
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2023 18:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 wandering13213's post

this SYP location is the worst
i try not to go and the 2 times i went i just regretted when im coming down cos its just crap location
but the girls are decent - not the best but decent enough for a quick punt before gg home for dinner lol
Astonished
Nookie Newbie

UID 297430
Digest Posts 0
Credits 8
Posts 7
Karma 8
Acceptance 6
Reading Access 10
Registered 12-10-2023
Location Hong Kong Island
Status Offline
Post at 7-12-2023 21:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Terrible conditions of the apartment, left alone to shower and she left to go outside to tend to something during the event.

Tries to offer nuru and to be honest I wasn’t feeling anything with her blocky body. Switched to hj and she kinda leans over your waist facing my lb so I couldn’t see what she was doing, all I could see was her back, however whatever she was doing was magical and what usually takes a while just took moments.

Impressive moment, but wouldn’t go back for anything else. Still I wonder what the heck was that technique.