Karma 1822
Acceptance 408
Reading Access 50
Registered 2-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2023 08:04  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Mong Kok.

ok is this building name I cannot ever remember on corner near ladies market above yonex sports shops.  

ok so this may be a little use less now as she leaves at 10 am this morning .

so found the tiniest thai spinner on the 4th floor   her second time here she says and will be back after Xmas

Thai.   
Bell
Skinny body 8.5/10
repeat yes if she returns
400 including DFK and BBBJ

so onto why I decided to write this .  she opens the door and she has the smallest little body I have ever had.  she is about 4.9 maybe 5 feet tall.  very slim with tiny natural boobs.

I thought she would say no im too big / faring not accepted but she gave me a sweet smile and she has braces making her look even younger like. 18/19. not 23 as she showed me on her passport
she had some cute little freckles too adding to that young girl look.  (although once undressed there are a few signs of her having had a baby which she has about 2 years ago . she was fairly chatty)

while talking about what I wanted a few light kisses and a cuddle.  
into shower alone and the room has the tiniest shower so she couldn't fit in even if she wanted to.
she then showers   
more kissing a really good BBBJ where she tries a few times to take it all and chokes but keeps trying that deep throat .  (wouldn't let me  Daty as period was due!  she did tease saying couldn't feel it as was lady boy.   what a joker )

onto her back and she takes it with a moan.  (as she was so young and me so old I said im old enough to be her daddy.   so while im fucking her she's calling me daddy!  daddy fuck me.  daddy has a big cock. etc etc. )

wow she takes a pounding .  and it starts off her period.    there's a little blood as im fucking her but this just makes it feel now like she was a younger girl. who I just broke.  

anyways he pauses to clean up on with another Dom and finish with her screaming fuck me daddy im a bad girl.

when she is back ill hopefully she will let me know..   I may buy her a schoolgirl outfit.

yeah im a dirty old pervert I know.
attached is a very accurate picture from her WeChat account.     and she looks better in real life this isn't heavily edited picture it is 100% her

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
goldenpanda   26-1-2024 23:04  Acceptance  +1   
Fredthenose   30-11-2023 16:13  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Shadow05   29-11-2023 21:28  Acceptance  +1   
mortimer1169   29-11-2023 15:33  Acceptance  +1   To be able to find such punts, you are truly a kinky king.
hotjac   29-11-2023 12:14  Karma  +6   Damn! She's a hottie and fun too! Can you share her Line /Wechat, if she comes back i want to be at front of line
karlos   29-11-2023 09:51  Karma  +4   Lucky dirty old man
HK_Legend   29-11-2023 09:11  Karma  +10   Very elegant!