Nationality : Srilankan
Face – 7/10
Body – 6/10
Skill – 6/10
Service – 6/10
GFE - 5/10
Price & Session length: 15K LKR for 90min
Repeat: May be

Got the details from fellow monger and was trying to fix appointments with the list of available contacts. Instead of getting reply received a call from one of the girl and she was questioning about how I got the number, after explaining the things in detail she agreed for the session. Picked her from lobby at 7:30 pm and had some small talks to break the ice. Came to know that she is new into the business and very shy. She is slightly on the thicker side and 5 feet tall. Hygiene is good.

I was asking for a quick shower and initially resisted for the same, later convinced. She was very shy, and we had a quick wash up. We both were in just towels. Headed to the bed with some kisses, she doesn’t allow for DFK. After some cuddling and chatting I started to work on her since she doesn’t know how to start things. She was like a dead fish on the bed, and I know how to make her respond to things. After some time, she started to respond to things, and I played with her P***Y. Made her to reach her peak and the fish is now trembling.

No BBJ and she is okay with balloon on. I can see that she is not experienced so must guide her to make the right moves. After 5min I wanted to enter her, so we switched to missionary position. It was tight and I can feel the warmness. Banged her hard for 10 minutes and the shot was taken.

After the session had a quick shower and it was time to send her back.

Recent Ratings
kukooo   29-11-2023 10:56  Acceptance  +5   Need a Google maps location, will give you K's