Registered 20-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2023 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] Tianlong Sauna - 1st visit

Date & Time of Session: November 2023, appx 6pm
Location: No. 73, Section 1, Chongqing N Rd, Datong District, Taipei City, 103
Name: Forgot to ask sorry
Nationality & Language: Taiwanese (Mandarin/English).

Ratings are with a 5 being average, not 7. 10 is extremely rare/supermodel status.

Face: 5/10 - Nothing to write home about. Not horribly ugly, but not cute either. Had some minor acne scarring.
Body: 6/10 - Had nice breasts with perky nipples, probably a large C. Had a little bit of a belly, but otherwise thin arms and legs. Not a completely flat ass like some asian women, but nothing special either. Smooth skin with some tattoos. Appx 5'4" and like 120lbs.
Skill: 6/10
Service: 5/10 - Overall pleasant, was flirty and nice, but the massage sucked.
GFE: Yes
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: 4,200 NTD for 50min.
Repeat: Yes, but will get a different girl. Will try other places first.

This was my first time in Taipei and first time at this sauna. I speak maybe a handful of mandarin phrases, not even conversational, but was still able to get things going.

Pre-Massage
The place is on the 9th floor of the building at the address posted an its extremely hard to miss. Upon entering I was told to remove my shoes and was given a wristband to a locker. I read from another post that there is a "hidden" shoe cleaning fee of 100 NTD, this did not happen to me. After removing your clothes you shower and can enter the baths or other amenities like the mineral baths, regular massages,  sauna, dark room with recliners, etc.

I was in a bit of a rush, so I showered and skipped the baths this time, but they looked fairly relaxing. Past the baths there is an area to dry off and change into a robe which was easy to figure out, even for someone like me who has little experience with bathhouses. After the dry off area, I entered the dining room which had 3 people total in it. I was approached by the mamasan before I was even able to sit down. She asked me (I assume) in mandarin if I wanted a special massage but I said I didn't speak mandardin. She asked me in broken english if I wanted a special massage and told me the price. I agreed and was led downstairs through a locked door which we were buzzed through. Once through the door mamasan led me to an unused room. The room itself was small and dark, but not pitch black. I asked mamasan in english for someone younger and with big breasts. She said ok and was off to get someone for me.

Massage
The woman showed up without mamasan and greeted me. She was wearing a white babydoll and a green thong. Personally I don't like babydolls because they can hide a gut, but I didn't see anything worth sending back. I saw she had some nice breasts and was able to see her face from the light of the hallway. She was good enough for me, so I didn't send her back. This was probably a mistake, so next time I visit I will ask for someone younger or something since these places most likely send you someone mediocre first. However, not speaking any mandarin, I knew my options were limtied. Either way, she was better than most of the options I have back home.

She set some things down in the corner and called the desk to give them my locker number while bending over seductively and letting me get a good look at her hanging tits and ass. Afterward she helped me disrobe and instructed me to lie face down on the massage table, covering me with a towel. She started at my head and started massaging my shoulders and back working her way towards by ass while resting her tits on my head. We chatted a little and made small talk while this was happening. She then got on the table and continued to massage my back and was being flirty and playful. Afterward, she left to go get her massage supplies for a few mins.

After coming back, she took her clothes off and removed the towel from me. She put a hot towel on my lower back and started lightly touching my back and giving me a cat bath. She was trying to tease LB but LB was oriented in a way that was hard to reach. She got on the table and lifted my legs on her lap and then continued to tease LB. Surprisingly she went in and started rimming me. It wasn't really my thing, so I just let it happen, but it was just whatever. I played with her LG and could tell she was going to be nice and tight. I could hear moans coming from the other rooms while this was happening.

She flipped me over and started working on LB while I was fondling her nice tits and grabbing her ass. She slipped on a cover and went for a CBJ. The CBJ itself was short and mediocre. but she was damn good at slipping the cover on. I couldn't even tell it was on. I asked if I could suck on her tits but I think there was some misunderstanding because she said ok, but wasn't moving into position. Eventually she got on top of me and then I was going to town on her tits. She slid LB in and rode me CG which I loved. She then guided me up and we went into mish while still inside. She was really tight and I was really turned on by her tits so it was hard for me to last. I went maybe like 15 mins total. After finishing she said that she finished first, which was a lie, but I appreciated the continued flirting.

After Massage
Afterward she cleaned me up and collapsed on top of me. She said I drained her of all her energy lol. We cuddled for a little bit before she cleaned herself up and had me sign a paper slip. I got dressed, and hit the shower again. After drying off and getting dressed I paid at the counter and left. The shoe guy had my shoes out for me while I was paying. Headed back down to the lobby afterward.

TLDR
Overall experience was average. I'm definitely going to go back but I'm going to check out other places first before I leave Taipei. If anyone has recommendations, especially for someone who only speaks English, that would be appreciated.

Recent Ratings
gg1234   1-12-2023 16:51  Karma  +4   
Lv1877   30-11-2023 23:26  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   29-11-2023 15:07  Karma  +4   
sam_p23117   29-11-2023 11:02  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
vinc9   29-11-2023 07:40  Karma  +5   Welcome to the forum and nice details. Keep it up!
Relanna   29-11-2023 01:08  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
antoniobarra   28-11-2023 23:49  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
antoniobarra
Nookie Newbie

UID 286666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 42
Posts 12
Karma 41
Acceptance 16
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-1-2023
Location Taiwan
Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2023 23:58  Profile P.M. 
Can't wait to try out this place.
It seems open 24h isn't it? Due to my trip schedule, I can only pass by 8/9 am. Too early you think?
desura
Nookie Newbie

UID 298888
Digest Posts 0
Credits 28
Posts 3
Karma 28
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2023 10:24  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 antoniobarra's post

Yes it's open 24h. You might be taking a risk going at off hours since the selection might be poorer but idk