Name: No. 7
Nationality: Vietnamese
Language: No English
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Service: 9/10
GFE: 8/10
WIR: Yes

I hit up my contact and he shared with me a few options for technicians. I chose number 7. Once I got to the location, the place was beautiful and clean. The enthusiastic staff brought me water and fruit. Once the room was ready I was guided to the room. Usual procedure, sauna, then bath, then massage. The con for this place was that the sauna room is too hot and felt too long. I sat in there for  10 minutes and had to throw in a bucket of water and get it to down.

After awhile, I see the technician come in and she proceeds to sit on the chair with her legs spread out. I immediately step outside and couldn't contain myself to go up to her. We greeted each other with a hug and made some small talk. She then sat on my lap and from time to time, I put my face into her nice soft tits

She started feeling around my pants and asked "what's wiggling down there" as she started caressing it up and down a few times. She finally grabbed it and led me into the bathtub as the water was now ready. I noticed that her nipples were pinker than I'd imagine and couldn't help but start rubbing her back and had to grab that nice plump ass. After the bath and shower, I complimented on how pink her nipples were.

We then got to the massage. She was decent at the massage, not very notable. It had the full set and included hot stones.  After awhile, she dropped the towel that wrapped around her body and kissed from my legs up. Kissing and biting lightly around like the JAV nuru movies. This is the first time I've experienced this so I got so excited no matter how much the technician grabs and bites my body. She kept grabbing my little guy while moving, biting from the side of the ribs, going up, biting and licking, then up to the neck, around the ear, nibbling. whole hand, tongue began to wiggle in ear, an indescribable feeling of euphoria

After that, the technician turned me over and as soon as I turned over, she started licking my neck really hard, sweeping the whole neck, crawling down to my nipples and began sucking. While sucking, she was moaning "Ah... ah". She could tell i was so turned on which got her excited so she started going down on my dick. She had so much saliva during the BJ that i couldn't help but imagine it is like being in the vagina. After a few minutes of BJ, the baby started using her tits to give me a tit job. Oh, those pair of tits were so soft but it felt so tight. Extra bonus for the lewd face while biting her tongue and moaning.

I thought this was going to be the peak but then she started with rubbing her neatly trimmed vagina my cock, rubbing it up and down fast and hard, her head crawling up, holding my finger, before going back down and putting it in her mouth and sucking. Fast, strong, tight are the only things I can describe. When I could barely stand it, I pulled the technician up, grabbed her tits and started licking all of hershoulders, ears, and neck. When I came, both I and the baby moaned together.

Too much for the afternoon.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
steven293   4-3-2024 10:09  Acceptance  +1   Mind to PM the contact - will be there soon
niceguyer   12-1-2024 14:54  Karma  +2   Care to share the contact?
hkpunter999   5-1-2024 01:53  Karma  +8   
Dirtyharry11   26-12-2023 08:25  Acceptance  +1   Can you please agent’s contact?
sito1337   30-11-2023 02:07  Karma  +2   
darylmajvek   29-11-2023 20:41  Acceptance  +1   
loffy12   29-11-2023 04:42  Acceptance  +1   Do they accept walk-ins?
austin821   29-11-2023 03:11  Karma  +8   
Skepti10   28-11-2023 21:01  Karma  +8   doesn't throwing water (on the stones) in a sauna make the room hotter?
Jade_moon   28-11-2023 11:56  Karma  +5   What was the total cost?
perriersons08   28-11-2023 10:18  Karma  +10   nice i will be there in a few weeks, can you share contact?
HK_Legend   28-11-2023 09:29  Karma  +10   
dealer45
Nookie Newbie

UID 300567
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance -1
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-1-2024
Status Offline
Post at 4-1-2024 21:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nice

Very ncie review, thanks for psoting

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   4-1-2024 21:53  Acceptance  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...