Status Offline
Post at 28-11-2023 01:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[South Korea - Seoul] Donuts Anma

Date and Time: 26 November 2023, 11:30 PM
Nationality & Language: Korean, English
Name: Not mentioned
Face:  3 / 5
Body:  3 / 5 (Relatively fit, natural C-cup)
Skill: 2.5 / 5
Service: 3 / 5
Price & Session Length:  290k/70min 2 shot
Repeat: No to club option, possibly yes to 1-to-1

On a personal vacation in Seoul, I had a bit of free time on a Sunday night after dinner. Having checked the numerous reports on Donuts Anma on 141's English and Chinese forums, as well as other forums as well, I thought I might as well pay a visit to experience the infamous "club option".

Place is pretty easy to find, just copied their Korean address and pasted it into Kakao Maps. I was expecting to be a quick trip considering it was close to midnight on a Sunday, but boy was I wrong. Entered the store and had the male doorman/staff greet me, take my shoes, and pass me the locker key while I put on the slippers. The receptionist originally spoke to me in Korean, in which I then replied "English Only". I was asked how I found the place (mentioned 141) and then was given 2 options, the 60 minute 1 shot and 70 minute 2 shots option (I look 100% Asian/Chinese, Caucasians may have different treatment according to reviews in other forums). I chose the 70 minute 2 shots club option, and paid the 290K KRW (~1740 HKD) in cash and was then brought over to the shower and locker area.

The shower and locker area is pretty open, feels like a normal sports club or Japanese onsen style where everyone is more or less naked in the same communal area. Shampoo and shower gels are provided, alongside toothbrush and razors. Dried up with their towels, wore their robes, then headed out to the lounge area while waiting for the mama-san to come and ask what type of girl I prefer. Told her I wanted someone who is fit, sexy, and can communicate in English, and was told there is a 100 minute wait. To be honest, if I was told that before I showered up, I probably would've left, but alas I relented and agreed to the wait. Was brought up 1 floor into a communal rest room where you can lay on a futon while your area is closed off from others with a curtain.

After a long agonizing wait of what seemed to be forever (to which my horniness was starting to fade, around 1 AM), I was eventually brought to the lift by one of the staff, and then I saw my assigned lady arrive inside. I could tell she would've been quite hot when she was younger, but her sexy MILF vibe wasn't MCOT, so I didn't immediately get hard. She opened my robe and gave me a BBBJ in the lift until we got to the club floor, but I still didn't get all that hard. The club floor was honestly quite quiet when I went, so I only had 1 other girl lick my nipples while my assigned lady continued giving me a BBBJ until it was hard enough to be capped up and have doggy in the hallway. I agree with a lot of the other reviews as well, the other girl who was licking my nipples definitely seemed hotter than my assigned girl, but it is what it is.

I guess my girl noticed that I wasn't feeling it, so she brought me into a room and then rode me reverse cowgirl and then switched to cowgirl, to which I then popped the first shot. She then wiped me up and then had a quick smoke break while I was drinking the water she offered. Had a bit of a chat with her, using Papago Translate to support. She mentioned Sudays are quite busy, especially since not many girls work at nights, so her shift was from 7:30pm to 5:00am and often times no breaks in-between. Once she finished up her smoke, she brought me over to the other rooms to chat with the other girls and their customers, which to be honest was quite awkward for me considering they were all speaking Korean while I was just standing there while groping her tits.

Eventually went back to the room and gave me a quick wash, then began nuru massage. Was pretty let down to be honest, compared to the level I experience back in Bangkok. However, she then began giving me a rimjob (my first time), to which I can safely say that I have finally experienced it but it isn't something I will probably repeat again. I wasn't getting hard again despite all that and a full body cat bath, then suddenly another girl with her customer drops by my room. My girl then begins blowing that customer, while that girl began blowing me. Funnily enough, this girl was more MCOT (younger and cute) and her BBBJ skills were much superior that my assigned girl (sloppy and skillful vs one-dimensional and could occasionally feel teeth) so I got quite hard again.

That girl and the customer left to go to their room, then my girl capped me up and we mish and went to doggy, but I just couldn't cum again, probably because I was tired and her skills just wasn't all that great. She was a hard worker though, I give you that, as she exhausted herself trying to give me a BBBJ and handjob while I fingered her to shoot my 2nd shot, but eventually I just told her it's fine to stop. Got washed up and offered another drink, and chatted a bit until the time ran out.

I was really interested in the club option, but it wasn't really what I expected and I simply didn't vibe with it. The long waiting time definitely didn't help. However, it was pretty memorable and definitely worth the experience, but I will probably choose 1-to-1s going forward.

Recent Ratings
malinoooo   31-1-2024 13:24  Acceptance  +1   Love your narration lol
MoboKo   10-12-2023 15:08  Acceptance  +1   
OneBigChief   30-11-2023 21:26  Karma  +3   
Mister   30-11-2023 14:51  Karma  +4   “they were all speaking Korean while I was just standing there while groping her tits“ LOL. Good detailed report. Keep ...
secretasianman1   30-11-2023 09:41  Acceptance  +1   
natsumesama   30-11-2023 05:49  Karma  +3   Favorable
momozzz   29-11-2023 08:16  Karma  +4   interesting shared experience
Skepti10   28-11-2023 20:11  Karma  +4   
gg1234   28-11-2023 14:25  Karma  +3