Subject: [Japan][Toyko][Gatsuri Chikan (G-Molester)] Yurano Inexperieced
  This thread has been closed by Susanlixxx at 9-4-2024 03:53. 
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 27-11-2023 20:12  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Japan][Toyko][Gatsuri Chikan (G-Molester)] Yurano Inexperieced

Date & Time of Session: November, Thu mid afternoon
Name:  Yurano aka Coco
Nationality & Language: Japanese & Japanese
Face:  5/10
Body:  5/10
Height:  160 (5’3”)
Skill:  2/10
Service:  3/10
GFE:  3/10
Price & Session Length:  ¥12600 45 mins + ¥2100 Gaijin fee + ¥2100 nomination = ¥ 16,800
Repeat: No (iie)

Preface:  6 years ago in Shibuya, I randomly saw the Strawberry Jam sign, and erroneously walked into Gatsuri Chikan (aka G Molester) on 2F, while Strawberry Jam in actually in the basement.  I paid and had an amazing hotel health experience.  After finding out, it was actually Gatsuri Chikan (G-Molester), I then realized I likely ended up receiving a typical hotel health session either because I am a Gaijin or because I thought it was Strawberry Jam and the tencho just played it that way.  The tencho did say to me “sexy massage”.  Six years later, I had some free time in Shibuya and I decided to give it another go at their new location, just a few steps away, across from the hotel Herme.

New Location: Arriving at Gatsuri Chikan I walked in where a young tencho was behind a booth with a half curtain concealing his face.  Only 1 girl was available, introduced as Coco, however, later I found out she is actually “Yurano”.  I paid tencho and second young man took me up the hill to Amore just a minute away.  I paid the Amore hotel 3400 for 90 mins, he walked me to my room and said goodbye.

Yurano: About 15 agonizing minutes later, Yurano knocked on my door.  She was a shy and had zero English ability.  No matter, this was not an issue with my last experience at Gatsuri.  However, this is where it all starts to fall apart, as Yurano was particularly poor at being able to express much of anything of what we to do in the encounter.  We took off our clothes to shower, to which I went alone, I finished and got out, then she ushered me back, joined me to clean my bits and gargling.  I don’t get why she couldn’t have just taken me in the first place.  Before I go any further, I should mention that recording is allowed, though I did not try very hard to too, thus my out of frame shot.

Let’s cut into this for bit about her physical characteristics.   Her website pictures, at least the first one is definitely her, albeit very photoshopped to lose about 15-20 lis and to give her an “idol face” compared to her GND look.  In the session, she was even wearing the same dress as her picture.

She was very shy and awkward at the situation, I’m not certain if I was her first gaijin or if this is just the way she is.  So we got into bed and I was waiting for her to lead me on, cause I’m the silly gaijin who doesn’t really know what’s going on.  She breaks out her to phone and types if I want passive, aggressive, or something else… I couldn’t figure out if that was meant for her or I and she didn’t understand my expressions… to which I just started exploring her body of age 20 especially those soft soft but firm young perky breasts, a big butt, and an average face which I was happy with.  She was not fat but no thin and her smile was decent enough.  She really was the girl next door.  And by the time I got to her butt, I find out her hygiene could use a bit of work, so I stay away from there.  I didn’t even spread her open to inspect.  

I lied on my side a spoon embrace but was still not playing along so motioned her for a BBBJ.  Just an mediocre BJ nothing much special with just lips.  She got frustrated I was not coming and switched to HJ which aroused better then back to BJ.  I was getting close and I wanted to CIM but she shot me down.  I was about to blow and hadn’t figured out you have to cover it with your hand, mouth, or body else it shoots everywhere, so I grabbed her hand last minute to stem the geyser.

We did seem to open a bit then and then some minor small talk via translator.  I did discover that she was a university student though I couldn’t tell what major she studied.  There was more time, but I called it quits.  I was getting messages to join others and this session was dead.  We left Amore together, I expected hug, so initiated and she tried stand like a log.  So either I really fucked up this session but not knowing gatsuri protocol or she really fucked up this session but being an absolute newbie, who knows.

This girl just doesn’t know what to do and she needs some serious training to be booked or look for something else to be done... maybe a cuddle cafe.

Redux:  It was an odd if not a dud experience.  I checked out the website after the session only to discover he name was Yurano and it said, “A 19-year-old with no experience in the industry” which it clearly showed.  Would I repeat no.  Was I satisfied…. Somewhat… a seemingly having had some fun with a really GND Japanese girl costing only 16800 yen (this is barely over $100 USD), but lessoned learned, these are the pitfalls of an absolute newbie girl.  If were to book her again, I would play part that take full command of the situation.  I stand up and dance, you follow me.  I put on you sofa, I’m going to rip off your shirt and smother you with kisses.

[ Last edited by  TedKoppel at 27-11-2023 04:22 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Fkim   9-2-2024 04:54  Karma  +4   
Gogo88   8-2-2024 15:45  Karma  +3   Intriguing, might have to visit. Ty
wahlaoo234   7-2-2024 22:40  Acceptance  +1   
gogocortman   7-2-2024 22:30  Acceptance  +1   
mycibai   7-2-2024 15:00  Karma  +2   
zhude10   7-2-2024 09:06  Karma  +4   Cutie
22gingham   6-1-2024 06:56  Karma  +2   Great photos and report!
hkpunter999   29-11-2023 18:43  Karma  +5   
Skepti10   28-11-2023 20:40  Karma  +8   she's pretty cute
FlareDown   27-11-2023 21:24  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   27-11-2023 21:08  Karma  +2   
TedKoppel
Carnal Conqueror

UID 143204
Digest Posts 0
Credits 350
Posts 44
Karma 343
Acceptance 141
Reading Access 30
Registered 17-2-2016
Status Offline
Post at 29-11-2023 17:02  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 TedKoppel's post

@Skepti10 I thought she was cute too.  Very GND..  perhaps could have lost 10 lbs.. 4 or 5 kilos from her butt... Perhaps I exaggerated too much....
ICTraveler
Nookie Newbie

UID 301824
Digest Posts 0
Credits 11
Posts 7
Karma 11
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2024 22:14  Profile P.M. 
Thing about Japan is that if it’s not a soapland in Tokyo, then FS is not on the table unless an absurd private menu is available. With a name like this shop, I can see how girls wanting quick money can be convinced into working here. Just be your usual “shy self”, the customer with “molest” you with everything short of actual FS. It’s all a trust game, and you just need to play that role at their shop. That’s the Japan culture.