Subject: Fuji + KH Massive influx of ladyboys!!!!
  This thread has been moved by momozzz at 26-11-2023 22:02. 
jimsonpai
Banned

UID 285784
Digest Posts 0
Credits 66
Posts 39
Karma 64
Acceptance 46
Reading Access 0
Registered 6-12-2022
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 06:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji + KH Massive influx of ladyboys!!!!

I was in hong kong from nov 1 to 20. I'm already back in America.

That said I think i am obligate to warn any bros of ladyboys. A lot of boys can't tell whether a girl is ladyboy or not and walked into the trap. I want to believe my dick is a little smarter and my dick tells me stuff if something isn't right.

During my trip in HK i almost visit fuji/KH daily and at least go up and down twice. The amount of ladyboy is astronomical. Is this even legal? Unless the girl is downright ugly like a mom, if the girl speak thai almost 70%+ is ladyboy. So guys just be safe, avoid any thai providers. That said I've "interviewed" some thai girls and there's a sure way to tell whether a girl is ladyboy or not. You simply ask them for passport, if they show and it's a girl then it's a girl. A ladyboy will NEVER show his passport to you because the birth gender is iron clad carve there.

Recent Ratings
LittleWing   26-11-2023 13:44  Acceptance  +3   
biztron
Kinky King

UID 286066
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1131
Posts 90
Karma 1119
Acceptance 231
Reading Access 50
Registered 19-12-2022
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 16:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
There's no point making a post like this in the reports section.
By now they would have rotated or gone.

if you really wanted to warn the bros
you should have marked down the ones you found that were sus,
and then reported THEN when you found them. not a week later when you've left.

Recent Ratings
Iamhersd   21-3-2024 01:40  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   26-11-2023 20:13  Acceptance  +8   Agreed.