Status Offline
Post at 26-11-2023 02:49  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL - 3F Laos Hottie

Thread Subject: 141 Walk-up
Date & Time of Session: Nov 25 4pm
Name: Micki
Nationality & Language: Laos - English and Mandarin
Face: 4 of 5 - really pretty, a bit moon shaped if I’m being picky but very attractive
Body: 4 of 5 - she is very petite with big fake boobs; one critique her ass is a bit flat but otherwise she is GREAT!
Height: 5’ 1 - very small and thin MCOT
Skill: 3 of 5 - knew what she was doing, no complaints, but not the best ever
Service: 5 of 5 - she was just super nice and attentive, great attitude which is maybe the most important quality to me
GFE: 3 of 5 - she was super nice, but not in a “she only has eyes for me” kinda way and did not go for DFK
PSE: 5 of 5 - she was definitely down to do a lot of stuff (more details below)
Price & Session Length: 500 for standard 30
Repeat: Definitely!

I get to JSL Saturday afternoon and wanted to check out some of the Thai girls I’d read about in other recent reviews. But all the ones I’d read about were busy. Knock on 305E and I’m taken aback by how pretty the girl in front of me is. She’s a tiny cute thing wearing a small cashmere sweater and a plaid miniskirt to show off those beautiful thin legs. I initially think she’s a light skin Thai but she says she’s from Laos. Gives me an innocent smile and I’m sold. In I go and first thing I notice is she doesn’t ask for the money upfront, which is nice. We strip down and head to the shower. I get touchy feely immediately and she returns the favor. She gives me some mouth wash and then starts to wash me nice and clean. She gives LB some attention and he’s quickly ready for action. I’m sucking her tits and feeling all over while she’s washing me. She then unprompted starts in on the BBBJ in the shower. Very nice and sexy. Good technique but not amazing - suction is ok, can’t complain but not the world’s best BJ or anything.

I’m ready for the main event - she sends me out to pick up a paper towel and she finishes cleaning on her own. I dry off and lay on the bed to wait for her. She comes out and asks if I’m cold and offers to turn down the AC (just really attentive and sweet girl). I’m sitting on the bed and she comes over. This is the perfect angle so I just start sucking on her nice big tits and feeling her ass, rubbing her nice shaved pussy. She makes a bunch of fake moans which is all good by me. At this point, I try to initiate some DFK but she gives me a polite peck and moves her mouth away. That’s fine. She is kissing my nipples and giving me a HJ and moves back to BBBJ while I’m still sitting on the edge of the bed. I have her throw the dom on at this point and she continues to go to town while standing over me. I reach over and grab her KY, lather up my fingers and reach around and start rubbing her clit like crazy. This gets a lot of moans going, which I think are more legit. The really nice thing is she has a mirror on the door so from this angle I get a great view of front and back and it’s AMAZING! After a while of this, I’m getting quite excited and need to slow down. She gets it and says “ok, I no play with you, you just play with me” and stands up so I can suck and rub away. As we are in this position she eventually turns around so I’ve got her ass to me and reaching around to her clit and we both seem to be enjoying ourselves like this. Eventually she starts grinding my cock from this angle and I can’t resist. I stick it inside her and she bounces on me while facing the door. Again, I’ve got just an amazing view of the action from here. She doesn’t have the best technique, but again not bad. And the position and angle are just too sexy to me. After a while of this I stand up and turn around so her hands are on the bed and I take her doggie. I would have liked it if she had arched her back more but still great. I smash that from behind for a while and finally into the dom. She jokes that why didn’t I give her warning and she wanted to get off more but I’m a happy clam.

She pulls me back into the shower and attentively cleans me off again. As she’s doing this she starts jerking me off and I start getting semi-hard again. She asks me if I’m up to go again. Unfortunately I had an appointment I needed to get to so I declined but I wonder what she would have charged for a second round. Anyone had this experience out of curiosity? Anyways, that was the end of the action. We dry off and make nice small talk. Her mandarin is actually really good (I’m ABC so can get by) and she says it’s because she works in the karaoke spots and has learned some (makes total sense). She has been here for 1 week and planning to stay for 1 month so you guys have 3 more weeks to check her out. I’d highly recommend it!

Separately, on my way out I saw a bunch of cops waiting for the elevator in the lobby. Not sure what that’s about but didn’t make me feel good. Anyone know what the cops are doing when they go patrolling through?

Thanks for reading. Appreciate any and all karma you can spare so I can get my RA level up!

Recent Ratings
gg1234   28-11-2023 14:28  Karma  +3   
magictime12   28-11-2023 13:41  Karma  +4   
Mister   28-11-2023 09:53  Karma  +4   Good detailed report
nnbbs   28-11-2023 08:19  Karma  +4   
slickric423   28-11-2023 02:27  Karma  +5   
mortimer1169   26-11-2023 23:13  Acceptance  +1   Decent report
HKGPeter   26-11-2023 23:02  Karma  +3   Thank you.
JackTheBat   26-11-2023 15:26  Karma  +10   To raise your level, write and post more reports...
clampbottom   26-11-2023 11:37  Acceptance  +3   Original
hclarkson1999   26-11-2023 05:52  Acceptance  +1   
Pacman1796   26-11-2023 05:20  Karma  +2