Nacionality:Half japanese
Face:4/10
Body:3/10
Skill:7.5/10
Service:7/10
GFE:7/10
Price:32k for 90min + 15k(CIM + FS)
Repeat:No!!!

They asked me for more detailed reviews so I'm going to give it a try.  I made an advance reservation, after about 10 minutes my appointment arrived, I went down and didn't see anyone?  I had to go up and warn them, I went down again and a fat girl was already waiting for me!!! She thought I was Japanese.  She speaks English because she is American (Guam) and Japanese.  We arrived at the hotel and I immediately agreed to pay for the service.  The shower was pretty standard but she makes a good hj, then we went to bed and I started to do my work, then I asked her for a bj not bad and then I started fucking her a little hard because I was upset by her clear overweight(10kg) her moans are Like the girls in American movies, I think her moans were the most outstanding thing, I would never repeat, I don't understand how she can work on THC, I felt cheated... I forgot to say that her face is not pretty at all and she has slightly dark skin.

If someone likes fat girls who speak English, she is a good option. She finally asked me to write a review for her but I didn't dare to fool more people.

Recent Ratings
Malik1973   5-12-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   Original
shygai88   28-11-2023 15:58  Acceptance  +1   Another one to avoid. Thanks for the info
sv6691   27-11-2023 22:41  Acceptance  +1