Language: primary mandarin, little Cantonese, no english
Face: 4/5 (MCOT)
Body: 4/5 (natural e cups)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1400 for 90 Mins
Would i revisit - yes (she was only in town for short period)

I was original to try Milk and had seen some reviews of Milk, however she was busy at the time.

Mamasan recommend a new girl, Kitty. Originally her photos was sweet but I was in the mood for boob feast! you know what your getting your hands on!
Then the more update photos of kitty arrived. The accuracy of her photos are about 80%, they been touched up. Not to say she isn't pretty but more flattering angles.

Her photos show very big boobs for her tiny frame, they are real. A little sagging but still peaky for now hence estimate mid 30's. Right breast sagging a bit more.

P1 - oh hello!
Arrived at K2, usual fan fair. Kitty comes to open door, sweet smile and leads to room. I started to do some recon as we walk to the room, she is wearing a short cocktail dress. This dress reveals her petite frame and nice legs but my goodness. I was blown away from her boobs, they were at least d cups, of course push up bra but was taken back. She had long hair pass her shoulder.
Had the small room beside the spa, not bad room just a little noise from outside traffic.
asked to shower, kitty goes to get water and towel. Her primary language is mandarin, she is from northern China. Not much Cantonese and no English. Dry off and head in the whole. The covers you in the big size blanket and starts massage. The massage isn't very skillful, she is good with head and shoulders but meah with the rest.  We chatted a bit during massage, she is in hk for a short time before heading back to China. She will be back again. She works as a beautician.

She takes out the nuru, and within seconds she was completely naked. I think they are trained by ninjas for the undressing part, it's just so fast. She then starts the nuru and b2b. Her breast are far too big for her size but they are natural and feel great. It's an amazing feeling when they slide up and down your back. She then proceeds to slowly massage the back of my legs, slowly moving towards my ass. Then using her long fingers to drag along the riff of my ass, after a few gentle strikes she inserted a finger into my ass. She then whispered into my ear do you want the rest of the finger.... Shocked and scared but wanted to show I am cool, said.... Yes...  I could hear her smile and breath into my ear, it was a massive turn on! But one I will regret later.

P2 - that was unexpected
After more rigorous hand play, she asked me if I wanted to flip or continue with more prostate massage. I said I was new to this type of prostate massage, she smiled and asked me to get on my fours like a dog... She turned to get more nuru and finger glove. Won't go into detail but she popped my prostate cherry, it was very different. Weird feel during and after this incident. She got very turn on with all this control over me. She allowed me to come and after she went to clean up.  She came back and we chatting on the bed. She was smiling that she had taken my cherry, she thought I was the adventurous type but I told her I was just trying to be cool. She laughed at me and we stay on the bed until last 20 mins. She asked if I wanted to go again, she would offer bbj but need to provide a good tip. We settled on just vanilla hj. HJ wasn't bad, my hands were free to roam, fiv and daty. After a few minutes of hj, she got tired and slowly positions me to daty. She was very wet, tasted sweet and fresh. She was nicely trimmed for this week, she said it was strange as she is normally full bush. I proceed to blow, lick her ls before inserting one finger then two.

She seem to like it a lot, she came nicely, she then suggested a tit job. I wasnt going to complain but I would need to give a nice tip as it would ruin her make up. In the heat of the moment I would have taken the first offer, sadly I did of course.

Afterwards, we showered separately. Changed, paid and tipped. I asked when she is coming back, sadly maybe in the new year. She said she will remember me as she popped my ass cherry. We kissed and parted ways.

As I started to walk out of k2, my behind started to get sore... Never again! That was unexpected.

Kitty is a gem, hopefully you guy can catch her before she leave.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   18-12-2023 18:15  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
like2bonk   27-11-2023 12:34  Karma  +4   milk WAS excellent but now she has a huge belly which put me off
Mister   26-11-2023 21:55  Karma  +4   How much in extra tips on top of the $1,400?
orangerange   26-11-2023 00:59  Karma  +6   Excellent
HKGPeter   25-11-2023 22:55  Karma  +3   Quite the session!
zebra   25-11-2023 19:34  Karma  +6   
dienw   25-11-2023 14:25  Karma  +3   Thanks
Sandwhale   25-11-2023 09:38  Karma  +5   nice review
LittleWing   25-11-2023 09:00  Karma  +3   Thanks for the engaging story!