Body: 3/5
Height:  5’
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length:  1,100 plus tip
Repeat: no

Agent claims she is 19, she was once 19... We all were but she is not when you message for massage with her. She is in her early 20's, her photos are from a few years back.

I also question if I was fooled by a bait and switch but maybe not. Her photos are from a few years back and the spa is very dim so maybe it was her from photo.

I booked kitty after reading many great reviews about her but sadly this is not one of them.

P1 - warm welcome
Got to the spa, kitty opened door. She is very petite and seem very sweet. Shown to room and asked to shower.
massage was OK, she seem inexperienced and just kind of poke around.

P2 - inexperienced
flipped, some light touches around LB and his two partners. Got there attention but was quickly forgotten. I know other bros have mention good things but sadly I found her a bit inexperienced. Stroked LB with little passion or interest. She gave me some lfk, good eye contact. A bit of whispering in the ear and then keep stroking until I came. She offer cbj but I wasn't sure if needed me to guide her. She has a great body, fake boobs, just a very little too big for her frame but it also makes her a great spinner!  
We chatted for a bit afterwards while naked, she had been working 2 weeks straight. She said she was very busy, sometimes 6 session a day. . Gosh I would be hating it yet alone pretending to be eager!

Sadly, I don't think kitty is my type. She is a nice girl, I know other bro will enjoy her company more. Treat her well Gents.

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   18-12-2023 18:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
sv6691   27-11-2023 22:41  Acceptance  +1   
orangerange   26-11-2023 01:00  Karma  +6   Agreed with your points
cityguy   24-11-2023 23:18  Karma  +6   Sadly she never takes a break. She can be amazing but MMS needs to rotate her
hotjac   24-11-2023 15:15  Karma  +4   Thanx for sharing
LittleWing   24-11-2023 13:22  Karma  +3