Registered 16-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2023 11:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2 - Yuko early Nov

Date & Time of Session: Nov 2023
Agent: telegram k2/mia
Name: Yuko
Language: primary mandarin, OK Cantonese, OK to little English.
Face: 4/5 (dim lights)
Body: 4/5 (full figure, not petite not fat, b-c cups)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: $1,400 for 90 Mins excl Tips
Would i revisit - yes, definitely for the experience. Everything but FS.

P0 - booking
Super easy with agent on TG, daily updates but need to be added to the channel.
Agent very responsive, within minutes confirmed and booked.

P1 - intro and relaxing
Yuko is beautiful and very easy to chat too. Skillful in massage, her massage can be stronger as she can lean in and use her own weight to help push those knots away. I would consider her massage as good as veggie places.

P2 - The flip!
Before you flip, Yuko does her trick... She will ask you to raise yourself for a moment and she will place her legs underneath your sides.  Your arms and legs will be resting on her legs. Not a bad thing, she has great legs and feet's. For those feet lovers, in your for a treat.  She will then proceed to use your fingernails and fingers to tease and move you to the edge. It's delightful but I was a bit worried about being too fat and crushing her! She is well able, from there she gently plays with LB and balls. She will get you rock hard and eager to for FS. Luckily FS is not on offer but you would definitely consider it.

Once ready, you will be asked to turn. She was very cute with her compliments, don't care if it was a lie! Always nice to be told your rock hard, so big, not sure I can fit it in my mouth! Sadly the dread plastic bag, it's very discomforting and a turn off. Yuko can sense it and proceed for with cbj for a bit, she is very skillful at cbj. As she was edging me, I warned her I was about to come. She got more excited and speeded up and went deeper! I was being very cheeky and asked if I could come again before end of session (2nd shot).... She gagged a few times before I blew my entire load into her mouth. She was amazing took every drop and pumped me for a few more strokes until completely empty while holding my man juices in her mouth. I would have tipped her very generously if she swallowed but she didnt She said would if I was one of her regulars. She went to clean up and came back for head massage,

10minutes before the end, I was enjoying head massage and all of sudden Yuko started to turn up the heat.. She remember that I wanted a second shot! Lots of teasing and rock hard again.. She says, I think your very naughty and ready to go again... I was very eager to try, LS was on full display and FIV was available. This time she had a bit more fun, we went into 69 position and she came all over my mouth, lips and my fingers. Tasted very sweet and so wet. I had two fingers in, tongue deep inside and my other hand squeezing her great tits. Some bro have mentioned they are man made but I couldn't see it, they are great either way. She came twice in quick succession or one long one.  Then she made me come all over her tits, we had gone over on time and they needed the room back. She said I was very naughty and we are definitely a good fit.  Cheeky!!!

We finished, quick shower, paid and gave her a nice tip. She was appreciative, always nice to see that.

Treat her well Gents, she is a gem.

[ Last edited by  harrykwok9 at 24-11-2023 11:30 ]

Recent Ratings
Thedarklord   18-12-2023 18:18  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing. Yuko is a legend.
deviantmindhk   27-11-2023 13:35  Karma  +3   Excellent
orangerange   26-11-2023 01:02  Karma  +6   Excellent
zebra   25-11-2023 21:53  Karma  +6   
MrFrosty   25-11-2023 01:13  Acceptance  +1   Awesome review!
cityguy   24-11-2023 23:22  Karma  +6   easily one of the best in the business, every punter should try Yuko once
HKGPeter   24-11-2023 23:20  Karma  +3   Thank you!
Jclaudepandamme   24-11-2023 22:38  Karma  +3   
myketin   24-11-2023 21:35  Karma  +3   Thanks! Must pay her a visit
Unitedfuture   24-11-2023 17:09  Karma  +2   
LittleWing   24-11-2023 13:23  Karma  +3   
dienw   24-11-2023 11:47  Karma  +2   FS certainly is on menu
Skepti10   24-11-2023 11:33  Karma  +4