Registered 24-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2023 11:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] Casanova Massage

Date: March 2023  
Name:  Sorry, I didn't catch it and I don't see her on the website
Link: Line - casanova588
Nationality & Language: Thai (can speak a little english, but mostly used translation app)
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 (thick if you're into that)
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  2300 TBH - 60 minutes
Repeat: Yes

I had planned to go and visit Nabee thanks to another report I saw here, but when I got to the shop there was only one girl working. I suggest avoiding going around lunch time as it seems most girls take their lunch break outside and when I got there it was only one girl there. I didn't feel like walking around, so I took the gamble. She's quite curvy, which is not usually my type, but still looked pretty sexy. She showed me the menu and took my payment before we went off to the room. Room was pretty decent so no complaints there.

We made a little small talk but her english isn't great (had to use a translator app at the end of the session). The service was quite good though. Started off showering together and then into some BBBJ which was not bad.

On the bed she was happy for me to DATY and suck on her tits as she's pretty sensitive there. I put on cover and started with doggy (great view!) before switching to missionary and finishing. I was too lazy to ask, but I think if you wanted more GFE or PSE she could've done more of either.

We showered and had a short chat on the bed for a few minutes even after the alarm went off. I think she wasn't worried about going over time since nobody had come back to the shop after lunch. She was happy to chat about what to do in Bangkok, since I had only been there for a day or two at that point.

Overall I was pretty happy with the service even though I didn't have other options. The shop could have told me on Line that nobody was working at lunch time, but it's a minor complaint. It's a clean shop, which I like and so might visit another time to get a full lineup.

Also, first post with a couple more coming, so any feedback is welcome.

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   26-11-2023 00:15  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   25-11-2023 05:43  Karma  +3   
booby_lover   24-11-2023 18:41  Karma  +6   Thanks for report. Look forwards to more and find out her name next visit. she sounds fun.
Skepti10   24-11-2023 11:33  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   24-11-2023 11:24  Karma  +10