Registered 11-11-2023
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2023 21:07  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Vietnam][HCMC] Gaito - Sushi Nguyen

Date: Feb 2023
Name: Sushi Nguyen
Link: https://www.gaito.is/gai-goi/chi ... chuan-hot-teen-girl - listing shows that Sushi is on break right now, but I expect she will return soon.
Place: KS (Hotel) Couples, Phu Nhuan
Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 800k/shot + 160K hotel for 1 hour
Repeat: Yes, I visited her twice, this report will primarily be on the first visit.

I am new to reports so I'll be doing some experimenting with formats, feel free to give feedback if you like something

Intro
Sushi is a well reviewed WG on gaito. She has also made the rounds on the English speaking forums. Finding excellent experiences in Vietnam is not always easy so I wasn't gonna pass up a low risk punt.

Procedure
Standard Gaito procedure. Contact WG on SMS. Sushi has an active Zalo account that is usually public. Unfortunately, its seems to be private at the moment. I lost access to my Vietnamese phone number so I wont be able to provide hers. After texting via SMS/Zalo,  Sushi responded with quickly with the location of her hotel in Phu Nhuan district. Upon arrival get my hourly room and head up stairs. I text Sushi the room number and she tells me to shower and wait for her arrival. She arrives promptly about 10 minutes after

The Goods
Face: Looks better in pictures. She wore minimal make up both times I visited her so she didn't looks quite as good as her pictures. Could def be a 4/5 with proper make up on.
Body: Awesome body. great ass. Fake but natural looking tits. Check out her photos on the Gaito reviews, fantastic body.

Sushi enjoys doing yoga and is quite flexible.

The Action
Immediately starts off with DFK. Though I thought it was a tad bit on the aggressive side. She really likes to latch onto one of your lips and suck profusely. I undressed her and spun her around, dry humping her from behind while I fondled her tits. Fantastic ass, I can't rave enough about it. She then starts with pretty decent BBBJ with lots of tongue action. Generally, I find BJ skills in Vietnam to be a pretty major letdown for the most part. Sushi is pretty good, good enough that I in her mouth on my 2nd visit.

This time though, I stopped her and had her jump on top of me. we DFK for a minute or two before she pulls away to grab the condom. She slips it on me and starts riding me Asian Cowgirl. I went through the motions, going to reverse cowgirl and doggy before ending up in missionary. There's a mirror on the wall of the room, which is always fun. Missionary was definitely the highlight. Sushi is very limber from all that yoga. I had her do the splits while I pounded her in miss. Followed this with an almost legs-behind-head pretzel position that was crazy hot and I popped into the condom pretty quick when I swapped to this.

I laid on top of her for a lil bit while we kissed more. This girl is the definition of a trooper. She cleaned me up, showered with me quickly, after which I paid up and off I went.

Conclusion
Great WG who is foreigner friendly and lets you nut in her mouth. Highly recommended to anyone.

Docked points cause the kissing, while nice, felt a little mechanical. BJ was good but she really only has 1 gear and it can get repetitive.

I visited Sushi a second time about a week after where I busted a load in her mouth during BJ then fucked her again after. 1600k/2shots.

Included some photos (Not taken by me)

Cheers

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Jade_moon   2-2-2024 21:36  Karma  +7   Great photos
kebakaran   30-11-2023 05:46  Acceptance  +1   
austin821   26-11-2023 07:02  Karma  +8   
BrownNuts   25-11-2023 20:14  Karma  +4   
JSH0073R   24-11-2023 23:08  Karma  +3   That split pic is lovely! Thanks for the report.
kukooo   24-11-2023 09:54  Karma  +5   Wow, Juicy!
Skepti10   24-11-2023 07:53  Karma  +8   
gg1234   24-11-2023 00:21  Karma  +4