Subject: Moon Spa - BaBy (First sauna experience)
ccyc
Carnal Conqueror

UID 298949
Digest Posts 0
Credits 441
Posts 11
Karma 438
Acceptance 56
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 23-11-2023 20:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon Spa - BaBy (First sauna experience)

Thread Subject: Moon Spa - BaBy (First sauna experience)
Date & Time of Session: 23/11/2023 @ 5PM
Name: BaBy
Link: https://t.me/moonspacs
Agent: Moon Spa - TG response was near instant. Didn’t meet anyone else except the WG.
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Cantonese and Mandarin (very limited English)
Age: 29 - based on her saying her Chinese zodiac was dog
Face:  4/5 - nice eyes with good skin
Body: 3/5 - all natural, no work done. I prefer a bit slimmer, but still nice to touch.
Height:  probably 158-160cm (no heels)
Skill: 3 - my first, so I have no comparison. Wasn’t mind-blowing, so 3 seems like a good number
Service: 4 - lovely smile, chatty and got me to relax with some laughter
GFE: 3 - again nothing to compare to, but she took good care of me and didn’t touch her phone. My mediocre Chinese might have been a barrier though
PSE: 3 - fine I guess? I’m not looking for hardcore moaning or anything
Price & Session Length:  $1000 + tips for 60 mins
Repeat: Yes, but I’ll probably try a few other girls first so I have some more comparisons

This being my first time trying any erotic service, I was VERY unfamiliar with the whole process and what to expect. Only info I knew was from reading these forums. I made an appointment via TG using English, but the agent responded in Chinese. Not a big deal as it’s easy enough to AI/Google translate nowadays. The location was easy to find and conveniently near PE MTR. Large commercial building so plenty of excuses to use in case you bump into someone you know.

The venue was empty when I arrived,  the girl who opened the door for me. The room she took me to was clean and minimal but tastefully decorated. Also spacious and had a large massage bed, shower cubicle, bathtub and ample space to walk around. I didn’t initially know that she was BaBy, until she asked me to shower and came into the room when I was drying off. To be fair she didn’t know yet that this was my first time. Anyway, the point being she looked nothing like the photos on TG, or perhaps she has changed a lot since those photos were taken.

Moving on to part 1 (as you guys seem to call it) which was a pleasant 15-20min face-down massage. Soft hands and gentle. Not going to untie any knots if you have any, but relaxing enough. She engaged in conversation throughout and asked what my zodiac sign was (which when I think back is a really clever way to gauge the age someone), and this was also how I found out her’s was dog, which makes her about 29yo (supposedly anyway). Can’t fault the service so Thumbs up so far.

Part 2 was all new stuff to me. She undressed herself, rinsed off in the shower before coming back to the bed and turning me around to face her. She started with some gentle petting, fingertip touches, and light kissing, but I must have been stiff as a plank of wood (again, first timer here) because she broke out laughing about a minute in and told me to “Relax! You’re so nervous it’s making me nervous too!” Not in a mean way, very charming and cute actually.  I was honest and told her it was my first erotic massage and I had NO CLUE of the protocols . Do I need keep my towel on? (I do not.) Can I touch her? (Very much yes and she was the one who wrapped my arms around her) it was funny at the time to both of us and we had a good laugh at my inexperience. She swiftly got back into the groove and soon my hands were all over her. Soft supple skin that was lovely to caress. As mentioned above, I prefer my girls a bit slimmer, but she was far from fat too. A nice middle ground. Her boobs were probably around a B? Honestly couldn’t tell you for sure but they were nice to hold and had neat nipples. In terms of sex appeal, she moaned appropriately when I touched her chest and sucked on her nips. She didn’t mind me moving her around to a CG position. No FS of course, but her hands were very good. HJ was great and with her soft skin rubbing all over me and sweet kissing, it was game over pretty quick.

She cleaned up and then came back to give me a relaxing head massage in the remaining time. That was a pleasant surprise and showed great service by not trying to rush me out. We continued chatting throughout and she talked about her hobbies and personal pursuits etc. Mentioned she’s not always in town and floats between Mainland and HK. She passed me her telegram (not sure if real, haven’t contacted) and we got dressed and settled the bill. $1000 + deserved tip for just being a generally pleasant person to chat to and experience for my maiden voyage. Oddly, unlike what I’ve read in some reports, there was no price list or mention of fees beforehand, but I expected something around $1000 and she didn’t try to scam me for more money, so that’s a big positive in my eyes.

So there you have it. I joined the club. Overall a positive first time experience that makes me want to come back. Will happily take any recommendations or advice from you more experienced veterans though! A big question I have is, how do HK sauna girls compare to Hotel and/or walk-in? Are the services and experience very different?

Recent Ratings
orangerange   8-12-2023 14:12  Karma  +7   Well done
Relanna   6-12-2023 02:35  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
dienw   5-12-2023 16:38  Karma  +4   Pre-shower suggests FS was an option. Good first report.
zebra   5-12-2023 15:56  Karma  +6   
secretasianman1   5-12-2023 14:22  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   5-12-2023 14:05  Karma  +5   
HK_Legend   5-12-2023 13:58  Karma  +10   
littleredtoad   25-11-2023 12:56  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   24-11-2023 16:36  Karma  +4   Good detailed maiden report. Welcome!
manofdahouse   24-11-2023 08:49  Karma  +6   
Skepti10   24-11-2023 07:52  Karma  +4   
slickric423   24-11-2023 04:08  Karma  +5   
LittleWing   24-11-2023 02:32  Karma  +3   
FunnyBones   24-11-2023 00:06  Acceptance  +1   
MrFrosty   23-11-2023 23:48  Acceptance  +1   Once you start, you can't go back!
myketin   23-11-2023 22:50  Karma  +2   Welcome to the club
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 5-12-2023 13:34  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 ccyc's post

“how do HK sauna girls compare to Hotel and/or walk-in? Are the services and experience very different?“

Reading a few reports in the different sections will answer your question.

In a nutshell:

Hotel girls guarantee FS, generally at a higher price, usually in nicer surroundings for 45 minutes to an hour.

Walk-ups allow you to choose by going door to door. FS usually available, but quality of girls generally lower. Sessions typically 30 minutes.

“Spa” girls (“saunas” are a different kettle of fish), like the one in this report, usually offer a massage and, depending on the package, may strip naked for nuru and/or provide a BBBJ (CIM is usually extra). FS is by no means universal and must be negotiated with those who offer it.

Recent Ratings
ense   11-12-2023 16:30  Acceptance  +1   
secretasianman1   5-12-2023 14:25  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   5-12-2023 13:59  Karma  +10