Subject: JSL Thai Girl (My best Punt well under 1500HKD)
mortimer1169
Nookie Newbie

UID 298454
Digest Posts 0
Credits 66
Posts 4
Karma 66
Acceptance 7
Reading Access 10
Registered 7-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2023 18:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
JSL Thai Girl (My best Punt well under 1500HKD)

Time: 4pm
Name.  (giggled and said no name)
Thai (But a more girly and sweet look)
Language : Thai, (Very little English)
Age 29 (Could pass for 25)
Face: 8/10
Body: 9/10 (I would give it 10/10 if a little more ass)
Tits: Narrow C? (Very Perky)
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
400 plus 100 tip
Room: 406 D
Repeat : I would but she leaves in 3 days ;_;

Had a tough day with some personal issues and saw this https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1 post and thought why not take a look.

Rang the bell, she came out and smiled, and for a moment I thought I might as well as check other doors too, when I came back in 10 minutes, her room was occupied (alas!) Should’ve gone in when I had the chance.

After walking around for 45 minutes, I went in again, she just beckoned come in since I was there an hour ago.

Looked ordinary at first, but then as she stripped down, her beautiful body really did get me excited. Seemed natural and simply perfect, light coloured nipple that grew hard the moment I started feeling her up. I asked her where she was from (just to double check), and since I’m not Chinese - she just said “Prathet-thai” and I was like, sorry what - laughs and playfully shouts Thailand!

We make small talk and she nudges me into the shower, gives me mouth wash, then proceeds to clean me thoroughly, I feel her up while she rubs me clean. She then asks me to dry up myself and continues to wash herself.

Asks me to lie down and gives a cat bath to get me hard. Sucks my nipples while stroking me and proceeds to go down for a BBBJ, starts steady and works it well, and then eventually takes it all in (I’m not very huge) and that feels amazing, strong suction, and then … pauses to indicate I’m a bit moist, I ask her to continue but 69 this time, and wow !

This was what I enjoyed the most, tight innie pussy, and great taste, amazing view of her ass, and absolutely no smell/any issue. All while she continued to suck me slow and steady.

Domed me up and climbed over to cowgirl, and after thrusting for about 5 minutes, I got super distracted by my personal thoughts despite her sweet face, making expressions and softly moaning. I started to get a bit limp because it felt a little mechanical. She got off and said why aren’t you excited? And then smiled to say “lets fix that”

Went lotus, DFK, and then I kind of lift her upward gesturing some tit action would help and while I sucked on those amazing tits, I got super hard again, and she got excited too, and I flipped her around for doggy while she squealed.

Started slow and thrusted continuously and hard as her moans grew louder with each deeper thrust, eventually went into a frenzy and was just power drilling - Was excited and enjoying every bit - wasn’t finished yet and her alarm goes off - she says ignore it. I get back and I’m now sweating as she starts to shudder a bit (not sure if she came) and I’m too tired to go further. She understands and proactively takes the condom off, applies some gel and gets me to go back to 69 which I enjoyed the most - now giving me a vigorous hand job while I play with her LS, and I just   some goes to her face and the rest on my own body.

She is not mad at all but just says, give me a signal next time. I say “next time”? She asks me to come back because she only has 3 more days here.

Gets up and takes a shower, and then yells asking me to join her - continues to wash me again funnily enough this is the most GFE moment and she tugs on my LB and compliments how I lasted long (I’m guessing this is some standard talking point)

Says it was very intense and she had to really earn her money there, and I tipped her an extra 100 because the service was just great

I'm not very experienced with punting so I was too shy to ask her for a photo. Ive been with a few Hotel Girls from F and other experiences that mostly cost me 1500+, so this was an absolute steal for me with the best service I had for the price.

Looking to post a lot more of my very recent new experiences, hope this community gives me a great welcome.

[ Last edited by  mortimer1169 at 22-11-2023 18:43 ]

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   24-11-2023 07:51  Karma  +4   
nnbbs   23-11-2023 18:11  Karma  +4   
LittleWing   23-11-2023 16:34  Karma  +3   
hclarkson1999   23-11-2023 16:05  Acceptance  +1   
Thedarklord   23-11-2023 13:24  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing
mister.bayarea   23-11-2023 10:20  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   23-11-2023 07:14  Karma  +3   
MrMagik   23-11-2023 00:13  Karma  +5   
Leg_o_man   22-11-2023 23:57  Karma  +4   Nice
proplus   22-11-2023 23:32  Karma  +4   
firsttimelong   22-11-2023 22:39  Acceptance  +1   great writeup. good luck with the personal issues
cityguy   22-11-2023 20:30  Karma  +6   
boscitc   22-11-2023 19:29  Karma  +8   And then you began to realize that price and quality don’t always correspond in HK, esp with hotel girls.