Face:  4/5
Body: 3/5
Height:165cm I think
Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $600 include cim
Repeat: maybe, but she only here for two weeks don’t know how much longer she is staying

Been meaning to go over to LCK to have a look at what's available putting names with faces after reading others reviews. Started from the top 7th floor and worked my way down, I had a few potential girls but don’t remember the door numbers but will return to see again haha.

Went down the floors and not much took my fancie ended up on the 2F and thought have a look at teenage girl and SS but both doors was busy I guess they were having lunch, so ended up ringing room7 ( I think not sure) pretty girl answers in a t-shirt and shorts had a noce smile and braces which I thought suited her was going to walk away and she pulled me by my arm into the room so went with it.

she has a great face and nice smile, C cups man made, a little fat on the belly but flat, first thing Into the shower we go and she give me a light clean most focused on lb nothing too exciting then she handed me disposable towel and dried myself off with the disposable towel.

Onto the bed for the action to start she starts with cbbj which was good good sucktion and I Reached down and played with her boobsafter 10mins she moves up for CB she rides ok and starts to grind when she gets tired so I lifted her up a little and pumped from underneath some more, the room had mirrors on the sides and ceiling which was good to look at from all sides

Recent Ratings
Shadow05   23-11-2023 11:42  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   22-11-2023 15:30  Karma  +10   My morning was in 2F, room 1 (any surprised?)...with an usual addition who came with "Sea Cucumber Soup" + food. On di ...
Eastvash86
Carnal Conqueror

UID 279400
Digest Posts 0
Credits 360
Posts 19
Karma 357
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 30-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2023 13:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sorry for some reason it didn’t post the full report
Here is the rest
After she rides for 15mins she asked to fuck in doggy which I was ok with but she does not arch her back so can’t get a good angle but I pump away for 10mins and I wanted to finish in missionary so flip her over and pump away she starts to say release into her and I try to and pump faster but she was a little loose and I wasn’t really feeling it so asked if I could finish in her mouth and she said “ yes I want $100 more “ I agree and pump a few more time before getting off and moving to the end of the bed and she removes the dom and she shyly starts the bbbj this goes on for 5 mins she tries to finish with hj as I was getting close I tell her to put mouth around me cock and face fuck her a bit and shoot a load into her mouth and she squirms a bit before rushing to toilet to spit out the batter. She rushed me into the shower as she had food arriving so I hurriedly got dressed and paid her. Overall pretty good punt got what I wanted and left a happy chappie.
Happy punting

Recent Ratings
boscitc   22-11-2023 19:27  Karma  +8   Thanks!