Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2023 01:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Nuru Spa - LingLing (TST)

Nuru Spa - LingLing (TST)
Date & Time of Session: Weekday afternoon  
Name: LingLing 玲玲 (sounds more like Lum Lum to me)
Link: https://141-hk.com/en/A43142-TST-SPA-NuruSPA.html
Agent: @Nuruspahk03 on TG
Nationality & Language: Mainland, speaks good Canto. Booking in English.
Face: Photos are fairly accurate
Body: Nice curves, decently shaped butt, B cups that droop
Height: 150cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: Shower together with BBBJ, oil massage, nuru massage, DFK, FS
GFE/PSE: Professional turning into GFE as time went on
Price & Session Length: $1600 all-inclusive, 60 mins

First time trying a HK Spa. I had some names bookmarked from my research here but they all seemed to have picked the same day off or to even quit the store. Nuru Spa was the most recently reviewed here. I like their transparent pricing and their use of photos that weren't stolen off tiktok so I picked them. Also I don't need to worry about making decisions if there's only 1 girl available, ha.

Booking with the agent was done easily and quickly over telegram text. They write good English.
They sent me instructions on how to find their location, which isn't the building listed on their 141 page but is still on Granville Road, a short walk from the TST station.

I went up (the doorman totally knew what I was there for), and just as I stepped out the lift, a nearby door opened and I was welcomed in by a lady that was a lot older than I was expecting. Turns out she was just the Mamasan, lol. She was really friendly, and kinda cute, so I wouldn't have minded if she was the one servicing me *wink*
We spoke in Cantonese but she had a tendency of randomly switching to Mandarin.

The spa was really nice. Clean, well decorated, nice mood lighting, classic English rock songs playing in the background. They even managed to stick a reception desk into that living room/lobby. The shower is big enough for 2 and the bed has a hole for your face during the massage. You get given a proper towel, not a disposable one. You could sometimes hear the Mamasan on the phone through the door (which also means she can hear you).

Lingling/Lumlum was waiting in the room wearing the same dress she has on in the photos. The photos are accurate and taken in the same room but they do make her seem taller than she really is and they hide that her boobs sag a little. She has a tattoo on her right arm.
She seems to have a low self-esteem about her looks, often comparing herself to prettier woman in our conversations, she even compared herself to ME (though tbf, my ass is a work of art, I do my squats). I won't lie and say she looks like a fashion model but her body aint bad at all. She's not fat, she has curves and an actual butt unlike a lot of girls here. I've nutted in far worse. You know what they say: comparison is the thief of joy. Guess she's worried she's past her peak of youth. Girl needs some self-love and confidence.

As for the session itself, it was pretty much the same as
bonzainova's report (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=89359), even the bit where she ties her hair up once she gets serious, lol. I didn't get the use the sex chair in the room though.
Skill-wise, nothing exceptional.
Her massage is really light, even after I asked if she could use more pressure, so don't expect much more than her sliding her hands and fingers around. The nuru was alright. After trying the real thing in Japan, the kind on the bed just doesn't compare. It's not the same if I'm not absolutely covered in goop, worrying about sliding right off and losing my teeth on the side of the bathtub.
Despite her shyness, she's pretty talkative and puts in effort to get to know you.

She's a big kisser, always sneaking one in at every opportunity. Once she starts kissing, she latches onto you and won't let go. I find it funny that she only kisses with the bottom of her tongue, I guess I'd do the same thing if I was in this line of work.
She was pretty loose at first but she got tighter and tighter with each position change until I couldn't hold any longer and I
I give her a thumbs up for letting me fully finish. So many WGs immediately try to hop off after the first spurt.
We still had some time left so she asked if I wanted another massage. I asked for a head massage which was actually pretty good after her weak body massage.

I'd repeat with this spa again.

[ Last edited by  Omgfire at 22-11-2023 01:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
wingardium   25-12-2023 16:31  Acceptance  +1   New to both Hk/Japan, can you share what’s “real” nuru?
ihavenolife9999   10-12-2023 07:52  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   24-11-2023 16:01  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. Unusual to have a spa with accurate photos.
dienw   22-11-2023 09:12  Karma  +2   
LittleWing   22-11-2023 03:43  Karma  +3   
MrFrosty   22-11-2023 02:13  Acceptance  +1   Awesome, thanks
Omgfire
Carnal Conqueror

UID 123385
Digest Posts 0
Credits 420
Posts 17
Karma 419
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 22-11-2023 14:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Just got the message that it's her last day today.

Recent Ratings
ihavenolife9999   10-12-2023 07:52  Acceptance  +1