Agent: tg @Kissmespa520
Nationality & Language: Chinese, Mandarin but can speak Canto
Face:  5/5
Body: 5/5
Height:  153cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 HKD 45mins
Repeat: Yes, good connection with this one.

Have been interested in the HK spa scene and first timing a nuru massage. I've been following the threads in this forum and decided to try out Kissme Spa as their red card girls are all MCOT. It's interesting that red card means the girl is really popular and highly sought after - I can see how that would be confusing to inexperienced punters.

Anyway I make my way to the building and Lily opens the door for me. Next to the door is a sofa filled with a couple other girls who I didn't get much of a closer look at before Lily whisked me into another room and had me do a quick rinse before the massage started. Lily began with a dry massage with a towel over my body. I enjoyed her technique as it really alleviated some of the fatigue I had in my legs and when I asked if the massage is typically dry she told me she can take the towel away if I'd like - it seems like she uses the towel so your skin doesn't get pulled too much during the massage. I really enjoyed talking to Lily during this part of the massage, she's very down to earth, nice to look at, and generally easy to talk to. Once we entered the nuru stage of the massage she stripped down and revealed her gorgeous petite figure. She has two tasteful tattoos on her right shoulder and B cups that fit her delicate frame. Now i know some of you degenerates enjoy nuru with a big tiddy monster but i actually quite enjoyed the nuru from lilys smaller frame. We have to remember that this girl is tiny, she's 153cm and weighs 41kg, but she really knew how to use that body to slip and slide her way across me. She did a really good job arousing me and teasing my nipples with her tongue, although i had to coach her a bit with the BBBJ. Eventually she got into the groove of things and I unloaded into those delicate small lips. I left feeling quite rejuvenated and was glad I had my first nuru with her. We exchanged wechat so no doubt I'll be seeing her again sometime.

[ Last edited by  Moon574 at 21-11-2023 19:35 ]

Recent Ratings
gg1234   24-11-2023 16:53  Karma  +3   Had to look up MCOT. My Cup Of Tea.
myketin   23-11-2023 22:51  Karma  +3   Nice
hclarkson1999   23-11-2023 16:07  Acceptance  +1   
ccyc   23-11-2023 00:25  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for sharing! Looking forward to more reports from you.
Skepti10   22-11-2023 08:14  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   22-11-2023 03:03  Karma  +4