Credits 6275
Posts 376
Karma 6190
Acceptance 1693
Reading Access 150
Registered 26-2-2023
Location South Bay, CA
Status Offline
Post at 20-11-2023 12:05  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Netherlands][Amsterdam] Anna - Independent - Tall Romanian

Date & Time of Session: Nov 2023
Agent: Independent
Link: https://www.kinky.nl/advertenties/8951364-anna
Names: Anna
Ethnicity & Language: Romanian. Accented English.
Age: Mid-20's. (Looks possibly late 20's possibly due to smoking and poor care, but attitude/knowledge def younger.)
Face: 3.9/5 (She always showed up without the ugly thick lashes which she looks better without.)
Body: 4/5 Slim, Natural C's. 5'11" (180cm)
Skill: 2.5/5
Service: 3.5/5 - Would be 4+ if she doesn't try to slack off under the guise of snuggling.
Attitude: 4/5
GFE: Yes. Lots of rapid kissing (albeit no mouth-to-mouth), very cuddly. CBJ only.
PSE: No
Price & Session Length: Outcall €250/HR (listed €200/HR, but charged me €250 upon WhatsApp text. No further upcharge BS in the bedroom, however.)

------------------------- Preface -------------------------

Was not happy with either the window girls nor satisfied with the Park 118 girls in Amsterdam, so I decided to look up call girls. Also decided while I'm at it, may as well cross tall girl off my bucket list because Eva_the_One from PrivateDelights in the Bay Area costs a whopping $600/hr and most reports say her skin isn't that great. I'm happy to say that Anna adequately satisfied my itch for a *true* tall girl such that I allocated my would-be US$600 budget to get 2 hours with Anna.

Anna wasn't my first choice, but the well reviewed tall girls (181cm and 183cm / 6'0"-6'1") never responded to my WhatsApp texts. Anna is the only one who responded, and rather promptly, probably because her account is newer and had no reviews. I did end up writing an honest 4.3/5 star review for her to give her a boost, but she ended up choosing to hide reviews, probably because she's young and thin-skinned and doesn't know how to market herself.

She's not a classy girl despite her claim, just a typical girl as you'd expect with moderate tattoos, the ghetto lashes, and typical young girl fashion sense. The first time we met she came in a pink puffy jacket jeans and tee's and I'm like, ya, that's not high class at all. That said, she looked reasonably attractive when she came without make up and I much preferred her natural face than the ugly lashes she has in all of her photos.

I knew she last minute upped her price to €250 from the listed €200. I settled because I wanted a tall girl, she's the only one who responded, and its still half price compared to back home. I'm glad she was true to her word in no more upcharge shenanigans at the hotel room.

Unfortunately, she's still a young girl with GPS, though she doesn't show it during the session. She thinks she deserves to charge as high as all the highly reviewed experienced girls. I talked to her about multi-hour booking during my 2nd session with her and she was going to agree with the original €200 at first, but tried to push an even higher rate when I reached out to her again over Whatsapp. I'm not an idiot and countered with €550 for 3 hrs which is much more in-line with other agency call girl rates in Amsterdam + extra for travel costs (except she's independent and keeps it all).

After some back and forth and BS attempt to lure me with an "exclusive" (clothed) photo I told her let's just go back to €250 for 1hr and no more multihour. She pulled a BS with me saying she just can't do what I want. So I told her I guess its goodbye and she probably panicked and agreed to the €200/hr rate x 2.5 hrs (for total €500) but I was sufficiently turned off and just ignored her. Really poor move on her part too especially considering she admits that most of her day she's bored at her apartment playing PubG and has nothing to do and is available all day everyday (eg no business and no other work/school.)

------------------------- The Girl -------------------------

She is quite tall, her chin is about my forehead's height. Very proportionate and slightly slim. I enjoy having her cuddling and laying on top of me and she didn't feel heavy at all. She has pretty strong East European/Slavic features (Romanian), spoke good English albeit with an accent, moderately tatted primarily with a heavy sleeve on one arm. She wore no makeup on both our meets which is how I prefer her to look. Not the hottest but I'd still consider her pretty. Natural C's and very visually normal arms and thighs.

She looks much more friendly in person than her photos would suggest, probably typical result of young ghetto girls who think they're trying to look cool or sexy with the RBF look.

She is affectionate, and gives loads of kisses and hugs (albeit no lip to lip kissing) often times with rapid smooches; not at all what you'd expect from her demeanor from her photos.

------------------------- The Sessions -------------------------

I did 2 sessions. Both sessions were broadly the same. I picked her up from the hotel entrance/elevator and guide her to my room. Her second jacket was slightly better than her first pink puffy jacket but I still wouldn't call it "high class". I think she actually walked 30 min the first time to me but Ubered the 2nd. Mildly annoyed that she called her Uber before the session fully concluded, though she did try to mask it with texting her sisters and showing me her sister photos.

Mutual touching and hugging as we took off clothes piece by piece, hugs and kisses on the bed before HJ+CBJ. I think I may be her first Asian client because there were several times I'm already erect but she's acting as if she doesn't think its as big as it should be looking confused and kept shaking it. She remarked most of her online friends (PubG) were Chinese and its her only source of guy friends. She doesn't have any guy friends IRL and doesn't like them. She MAY have a faint C-scar but I don't remember now.

I wouldn't say her CG is super weak, but she can't last very long. OK cooperation with moans. I wasn't able to push myself for mish or doggy but still enjoyed fucking a tall girl nonetheless.

I didn't cum either times, but after some research I've concluded its because of my long days exploring the city and severe dehydration - especially the dehydration (I've not felt the need to pee all day every day while in Amsterdam and consumed very little water, basically, but my body somehow didn't know its thirsty) That being said she didn't particularly put much effort to compensate but instead just cuddled and lay with me to kill the time. It didn't bother me too much because at least she's being nice about it and I'm very much a GFE guy.

Having sex with such a tall girl wasn't quite as exciting as I hoped it'd be, but it was exciting nonetheless and I feel my bucket list for tall girls is sufficiently satisfied.

Attached photos are from her WhatsApp PFP (x3) which is technically public and from her working number, and an underwear selfie she sent me thinking she could swindle an overpriced charge as if all men are uncontrollably horny. RA50 per the rules.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
15633381   15-12-2023 18:45  Karma  +3   
Offshore2   24-11-2023 23:51  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   23-11-2023 21:41  Karma  +5   
jezzzz   22-11-2023 06:51  Karma  +6   
stephcheng   21-11-2023 20:41  Karma  +5   
obe   21-11-2023 09:15  Karma  +10   
Skepti10   21-11-2023 08:49  Karma  +8   
freedive   21-11-2023 07:07  Karma  +3   Nice!
austin821   21-11-2023 02:01  Karma  +8   
William_C   20-11-2023 16:18  Karma  +5   Excellent
Token7   20-11-2023 14:28  Karma  +4   
Gatty   20-11-2023 12:45  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   20-11-2023 12:31  Karma  +10   
sexyloser (Beard of Sexiness+1)
Forum Moderator
K-Girl Geek

UID 288486
Digest Posts 0
Credits 6275
Posts 376
Karma 6190
Acceptance 1693
Reading Access 150
Registered 26-2-2023
Location South Bay, CA
Status Offline
Post at 24-11-2023 23:39  Profile Blog P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tit sucking and DATY were available both times. The first time was standard prone DATY, and the second time with with her sitting on my face. I'm not sure if she came either times, but she did act like it both times, with the first session feeling more convincing. It was fun both times with tall girl legs around my head.