Registered 16-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2023 17:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
TR Himlayas

Date & Time of Session:  November 19th, 1:30pm
Name:  Himalayas
Agent: TR Roy
Nationality & Language: Thai, speaks a little bit of English- enough to have a small conversation
Face: 9/10, pictures are her but touched up and at more flattering angles and lighting, with some touch ups. I would describe her as the "cute" type of pretty, which is just my cup of tea.
Body: 8.5/10, nice long legs that felt great when wrapped around me. Soft natural tits made from god's own marshmallow supply.
Height: around 170ish I would say
Service and Skill: 9/10, shower together, oil body glide massage, nipple lickle, tongue bath, LFK-LDFK, BS, BBBJ, DATY, CG, missionary, doggy
GFE: 9/10, she's very cute, physically and personality wise. blushes easily. she does a little nose crinkle+ eyes closed smile that I find very cute. I found her playful and likes to tease with some banter.
Price & Session Length:  $900 for 45mins
Repeat: definitely, although she is very busy and is fully booked until the 21st as of the 19th.

Finally got to meet Himalaya, I had to book with the agent on November 16th to see her today. Agent is courteous and replies quickly. Messaged the agent I arrived at the hotel and they promptly replied back with the room number.

Opened the door and my eyes were blessed with the cute and beautiful Himalayas, donned in tantalizing black lingerie. Instant boner. Took off our clothes and headed into the shower. In the shower I commented I how cute she was and crinkled her nose and grinned. Adorable, felt like I was with my first girlfriend again. In-shower BBBJ was great, her mouth was warm and soft with nice suction. After she helped dry me up and told me to lie down belly on the bed.

She proceed to squeeze and spread massage oil on my back. Afterwards she used her soft marshmallow breasts and body and glided and rubbed herself all over my body. Up and down my back, left and right, her breasts gliding smoothly along my back and legs. Her soft lips and tongue pecking my arms and neck. It felt so incredible that sometimes my body would convulse in pleasure.  Afterwards she wiped off the oil and told me to flip over. She licked my nipples and brushed junior with her tits. She proceed kiss and lick downwards towards me legs and up to my balls and engulfed them in her warm heavenly mouth. Her tongue and lips licking and gliding from my balls to the base my shaft and up to the head, and finally took all of junior into her mouth. Her tongue twirling around. Her fingers moved up and proceeded to play with my nipples some more.

Afterwards, she popped the condom on and proceeded to CG. Up and down she went as she bounced on my dick, her tits  bouncing before my eyes. I thought to myself, what a beautiful sight this is. I pulled her down and brought her tits closer to me and proceeded to power fuck her from below, burying my face in her tits and sucking and licking her tits like I was trying to milk her. My hands grabbed her soft ass and gliding along her long, long legs. Afterwards, I told her to lie down and I stared at her body and I just knew i had to worship it some more. I kissed and licked her from her neck to her tits, stomach, down to her inner thigh and proceeded to DATY.

She;s very receptive to DATY and seeing her pushing face down towards her pussy and seeing face and body convulsing in pleasure made me even harder. She got wetter and wetter and finally she came. I proceeded to fuck her in missionary, junior went in very easily due to how wet she was. This part was one of the highlights for me. Her arms and long legs wrapped around me, forcefully pulling me closer to her. Hearing her moans and screams beside my ear as I pounded her faster and harder. I fucked away like a mad man, losing all rational thought. Finally I turned her around for doggy. As I fucked her from behind I admired Himalayas and all her beautiful naked glory from behind, she gave me one of her hands and a I grabbed it as I pounded away. Finally, I couldn't take it a finally released.

She made me cum a lot and the condom was soaking wet from her pussy juices. I sat down on the the bed and we both chatted for a bit talking about random stuff. Finally, went to shower, and as I was getting dressed she asked me to help her call housekeeping to see if they have a portable heater to borrow as her in-room heat didn't seem to be working. Unfortunately, they didn't.

She mentioned she was leaving on the 27th. I'll definitely repeat if I can manage to book her. She seems to be really popular and is already booked till this Tuesday.

I left with my wallet $900 lighter, my balls empty, a grin on my face, and step to my feet. Will definitely repeat.

Recent Ratings
robbb   20-11-2023 20:35  Karma  +3   nice she's the most popular girl. glad she's worth the wait
Skepti10   20-11-2023 11:27  Karma  +4   Is it common to have to book days in advance? I usually book the morning of
Guys_My_Age   20-11-2023 08:21  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   20-11-2023 06:33  Karma  +10   "tits made from god's own marshmallow supply"... Amen.
proplus   20-11-2023 01:24  Karma  +4   
Fllnqthrd   19-11-2023 22:47  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   19-11-2023 19:07  Karma  +5   
clampbottom   19-11-2023 19:05  Acceptance  +3   Excellent