Body: 3/5 Bit of meat but nice C/D boobs
Height:  ~155
Skill: 2/5
Service: 2/5
GFE:3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 60 mins Nuru and BBBJ
Repeat: no

Decided to try a new place in central, found on the 141 directory.  Pretty much in the middle of LKF. Messaged the agent on TG. Gave me 2 choices.

Went with Koko. Went to the location, agent advised floor.

Got to the door, and Koko opened the door. Short but cute, similar to the pics, but not 100% sure.

Went to the room. Room was nice, small but tidy and clean. Shower had a mini bath tub, that just kinda took up space.

Koko came in as i was drying off. told me to lay down on the bed. Started a light massage, nothing great, she seems like a new girl.  After a while she took out the nuru..which was warmish.. Nice nuru massage, nice boobs...felt  real. nuru was for a few mins...then dried the nuru off and told me to flip. started to play with LB. Teasing it..Asked if i wanted to BBBJ, i asked how much, she said 300, ok, so went for it. BBBJ was nice.  after a few mins, she tried to upsell FS for 800. I declined. Continue with BBBJ. switched to HJ after a few mins. Laying next to me, licking my nipples and then a LFK. I eventually shot. She kept going, had to stop her haha.  She was quie chatty throughout.  She got up to shower first, then after she asked me to go in the shower with her. Cleaned me good, bit more chit chat.  got out, dressed, and i asked her how much. She did some random math, and said 1500. not sure how it got that amount, because 60min nuru was suppose to be 1100.  But didnt want to question, just paid and left.

Recent Ratings
myketin   19-11-2023 14:19  Karma  +3   Good Intel on new places
HK_Legend   18-11-2023 13:07  Karma  +10   Services & prices on Database are ~"auto-filled", only select applicable=> Better ask price confirmations ONSITE.