[India][Mumbai] Busty babe patricia

Name: Patricia
Face: 5/5 sweet baby face
Body: 4/5 Huge cups, felt natural to me
Service: 5/5
Wir: Hell yes
Damage: 30k inr (360 usd) / 90 mins
Link: https://massagerepublic.com/fema ... icia-most-requested

After a disappointing booking from MR (booked a local girl) I stumbled upon Patricia’s profile and
Hit her up on whatsapp. Very easy to talk to and confirmed almost immediately. Asked her for her services
Including CIM (very big turn on for me)

She was staying in an upscale hotel and helped me with the directions. When I reached her place she was standing there in a beautiful lingerie with a transparent robe   Those massive tits kicking out of the bra. Wanted to bury my face in them.

Paid her upfront and took a shower with her. She started playing with my dick around then and gave me an instant boner. Moved the action to the bed. Started with some dfk and she started moving down. Held my dick and started with some tongue action. Moved to great BBBJ. This went on for a while, had me moaning like a newbie. Held her long beautiful hair and moved her yo doggy and drilled her from behind. She went on to cg for a bit. Had those massive tits bouncing right in front of me. She sensed that I was about to cum and she stopped, grabbed me by my dick pulled me out of bed. Went on her knees and started sucking again. She remembered the cim part. Couldn’t take it anymore in her mouth and I was cumming for quite some time. It took her a couple minutes to take it all in and smiled like a champ.

Played some mellow music and gave me a great massage. Asked me if I was up for round 2. This was more gfe. Lot of kissing with tongue action and started doing her mish. Shot the next one in cover. Had another small massage. Kissed her and left.

Most of the pics are from her MR profile, didn’t ask her for more

[ Last edited by  Dirtyharry11 at 17-11-2023 10:42 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
YobroAce   3-12-2023 10:44  Karma  +3   Great review!! Will certainly try her soon…
sam_p23117   19-11-2023 15:14  Acceptance  +1   
Nrhhk   17-11-2023 17:08  Acceptance  +1   Have been to Bombay before.. I somehow feel this post is a scam.. mongering scene there is still not upto the mark
booby_lover   17-11-2023 13:11  Karma  +6   I would guess the breasts are not natural. (I don't see anything odd with the review).
test74   17-11-2023 11:27  Acceptance  +1   what a dumb post...seems a scam!!!
Dirtyharry11
Nookie Newbie

UID 298218
Digest Posts 0
Credits 94
Posts 9
Karma 93
Acceptance 10
Reading Access 10
Registered 31-10-2023
Location India
Status Offline
Post at 17-11-2023 23:57  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dirtyharry11's post

For whoever is commenting that this is a scam, what exactly is scam like in this? Did you guys even open her MR  profile? Or hit her up on whatsapp?

If you ever come across this bomb, try her out and ask her if she used to stay ib Westin near the airport. Thank me later.
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4468
Posts 2448
Karma 4401
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 18-11-2023 07:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Dirtyharry11's post

@Nrhhk and Test74, can you please elaborate how is this a scam?
You both seem pretty sure, so explain how does scam work.