Posts 23
Karma 119
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2023
Status Online
Post at 8-1-2024 12:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Like bubeybo said, THC is easier to book than ordering a pizza. Although from my experience, pics can be quite different from the girls. I had fun with a few of them on my last trip to Tokyo even though their services varies from one girl to another but it was still fun nevertheless. From what I know for their website reviews, the girls are the one who will accept or decline the reviews from being shown on the website.

Recent Ratings
shampoo   12-1-2024 19:25  Acceptance  +3   
HK_Legend   8-1-2024 23:26  Acceptance  +1   In short, NO NEGATIVE review. That helps choose! LOL.
wildwildwest   8-1-2024 20:10  Acceptance  +1   Too easy! Legit there’s a girl coming to me as I type this
FlareDown   8-1-2024 19:22  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   8-1-2024 15:19  Acceptance  +3   
Manticore
Carnal Conqueror

UID 297724
Digest Posts 0
Credits 365
Posts 59
Karma 358
Acceptance 143
Reading Access 30
Registered 18-10-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 12:51  Profile P.M. 
Reply #4 treetop's post

I'm getting the impression more and more that at least some of the TAG veterans are simply butthurt that people can hop off a plane and set-up a reservation without spending 100's of hours learning hiragana/katakana/kanji/Japanese and then additional hours finding out places they want to visit and having better odds at finding a gem than a walk-in someplace where decent Nihongo is required.

Some of the THC girls possibly have fake reviews or give discounts with reviews here and there on their site ---- but they also just might be good, work long hours, and then also try to get every punter to review.

Having a English site that isn't poorly translated, with English speaking incall staff in the most prominent red light area makes it easy for newbies, so does English speaking LINE/WeChat/etc staff for outcall. For the most part, there's not an insane amount of photoshopping going on for their selfies.

[ Last edited by  Manticore at 9-1-2024 14:52 ]

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   9-1-2024 13:29  Acceptance  +3   If you compare prices, most are roughly the same giv or take 10k so then it come down to what service do you want, conve ...
bubeybo
Lustful Lord

UID 296226
Digest Posts 0
Credits 950
Posts 107
Karma 939
Acceptance 223
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-9-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 13:52  Profile P.M. 
HK Legend

That’s exactly why we find forums useful. What THC does on their own site is on them. It’s their choice. This thread has gotten off topic.
The original point was that there are fake THC reviews on this forum. Many of us have stated that is not the case. Why single out one group of users for being active, reporting our experiences?
Those of you who are not recent tourists in Japan or foreigners living in Japan, how much insight do you really have to offer?
Time and time again I hear the same lines “there are better and cheaper options”… where? No one has ever offered me any good intel on a cheaper or as easy to use option as THC. Either you guys are holding back, have out dated info or are bluffing. And soaplands don’t count as an alternative, it’s not the same thing. Tokyo Am, Asian Myst, Shady Motion… those are alternatives… but it’s not our fault that there are not more reviews on those shops.
Shady Motion is pricey and booking is not as smooth from what I hear, the other shops, well the talent is not as alluring and there are some pretty bad reviews on TAG.
And to be honest I’m not some THC fanboy. I’ve had mostly good and some bad experiences with their providers. I’m actively trying to branch out this year, but gambling my hard earned money on a new shop is a risk and sometimes it’s better to go with what you know will deliver. That’s why my last sessions with THC were repeats, I knew what I was gonna get for my money.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-1-2024 14:46  Acceptance  +1   But this forum is FREE of access, so nothing prevents THC to creates IDs and post Reports too?
bubeybo
Lustful Lord

UID 296226
Digest Posts 0
Credits 950
Posts 107
Karma 939
Acceptance 223
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-9-2023
Location Japan
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 15:10  Profile P.M. 
Reply #23 bubeybo's post

Ya I get it. I don’t see where this paranoia is coming from. The only reason for belief was that there are a lot of reviews… there has not been one shred of evidence presented or any specifics offered. In fact the original author of this thread and others that are on his side of the fence openly said they ignore the reviews… ya’ll don’t even read the reviews and and still claim they’re fake, blanket state that a group of this community are fabricators.
You can hate on the company, you can ignore the content, don’t call everyone who writes about THC a potential liar. You could say that about any review here. Where does it end?

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   9-1-2024 17:45  Acceptance  +1   You got my (long) reply in PM.
NeilSydney1
Lustful Lord

UID 279269
Digest Posts 0
Credits 625
Posts 47
Karma 613
Acceptance 231
Reading Access 40
Registered 20-9-2021
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 16:59  Profile P.M. 
I used to be a THC regular way before COVID (and prior to being active here) and have used them post COVID (and have posted reviews).

Management have changed. The quality of girls and honesty of service is not the gold standard it once was. I am not convinced that all reviews here are genuine but equally I genuinely think majority are legitimate. And I thank those bros for doing the hard work. Part of why I have been skeptical is because THC has gone downhill from its glory days and so positive reviews to me read overly glowing. But that is my bias.

For what it's worth, my observations on THC:

1. You cannot beat the convenience
2. The weak Yen does mean a lot more people are spending big on THC
3. The girls were stunning. Many had worked in hostess bars. Quality seems lower now. Maybe those types are now all influencers?
4. Photos are way overshopped now. Even if you go to the store to see the uncensored ones, it's still hit and miss.
5. Attitude and training is the biggest issue. It used to be so customer centric. Staff and girls were just trained that way.
6. I actually think one of the biggest impacts had been the prevalence of so-called AF (effectively full service). Under the previous regime it was a massive no no. I had FS with a very small number and that was after many bookings, and at no extra cost. I think now the majority of girls ask for FS to make the big bucks that they don't share with the agency. This selects a certain type of girl and impacts attitude. For example, past girls would do everything possible to please knowing they can't give the one thing you want. Versus now where if you say no to what the girls really want, they are disappointed and look at the booking as lost potential income. This seems to have attracted some girls looking for a quick buck or already have worked in the adult industry. The charm of yester year THC was the students/OLs/amateurs working there.

Anyway I wanted to share those observations and perspectives. That is my rationale for having been a little bit skeptical but I do think most bros here are legitimate and I encourage the reports.

Recent Ratings
shampoo   12-1-2024 19:28  Acceptance  +3   
bubeybo   10-1-2024 07:50  Acceptance  +3   
LittleWing   10-1-2024 02:40  Acceptance  +3   
gg1234   9-1-2024 20:33  Acceptance  +5   
wildwildwest
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 35
Karma 267
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-1-2024 17:11  Profile P.M. 
I’m quite new to this thing in Japan and this forum has helped a lot. I’ve repeated already based on the fact it was guaranteed FS. The second time there was no asking or bargaining, it was simply a same thing? Yes and then we do the thing.

I’m hesitant to try new girls without knowing if they got a glowing review or not, simply put it, I was here in Tokyo last year around the same time and couldn’t get the rest I wanted after reading a tns review, I did a little research and this site had a lot of reviews for THC.

It’s thanks to the extremely easy booking a traveller can do that makes it easy.

I will be back in Tokyo sooner rather than later and will be using more. I’ve got the lime contact of my favourite now too but I, not sure what can be done with that lmao
quietshhh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292977
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 43
Karma 378
Acceptance 202
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 10:08  Profile P.M. 
Reply #25 NeilSydney1's post

I hear you and you bring up some good points. I also started using THC before covid and continued since then. Definitely agree with the convenience and the weak yen. On the other points I'm of a slightly different bias, though.

I also had great experiences at THC before covid. There were some great girls. I even met a hot collegiate girl who I traveled with around Japan during covid. (Probably the best experience was at a ryokan in a rural area outside Kanazawa in the winter, watching the snow falling down and absolutely smothering everything in white, meanwhile we're cozy inside making love bareback, anyway I digress) However, there were also some duds, but I definitely remember the good ones more and have mostly forgotten the bad ones. In my experience, I did receive FS more often than not, usually with tip. However, my situation then (younger, no Japanese, staying at luxury hotels) was different than now.

Regarding reviews. I've learned to disregard reviews on their website. However, the top Japanese listing site, cityheaven, is also not reliable. Many shops offer a review discount when you make your next booking. That's why there are so many reviews and so much of it is fluff. Some girls working for a few months have literally hundreds of reviews.

As for the quality of girls, my opinion differs. Girls go into this work for money so they're self-selecting already. Then, the bar to enter the adult industry much lower than in the West: there are driving billboards in Shibuya advertising for sex industry recruitment websites and men openly soliciting for new talent on the street. So, I disagree that the talent quality was higher in the past because somehow this particular agency was able to attract a unique demographic that wasn't as fixated on money.

In my opinion, the biggest difference between the current agency and the agency of, say, five years ago, is probably the roster size and the company's experience, not attitude, training, photoshop, or talent quality. More girls equals more variety, but also more mehs and more stars. They've also started recruiting from outside Tokyo, so there are a bunch of girls who commute from Fukuoka and Osaka.

Recent Ratings
jidgvx82   9-2-2024 20:39  Acceptance  +1   I have some great pre-Covid memories as well. Who was the girl you traveled with?
Manticore   24-1-2024 11:38  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   11-1-2024 10:13  Acceptance  +10   Interesting analysis.
megamendung
Carnal Conqueror

UID 262992
Digest Posts 0
Credits 233
Posts 7
Karma 232
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 30
Registered 20-9-2019
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2024 12:48  Profile P.M. 
For most gaijin in Japan, THC is the to-go place. You get at least okay, or sometimes exceptional service if you're lucky. The handler speaks good english and very thorough in explaining the service they offer. If you go to their incall eitheir in Shibuya or Shinjuku, which is very accessible, you can see the unblurred picture of their roster.

I tried THC once in 2019 and went there again November last year. The biggest difference, like many have voiced, was their roster size. Before when I went in, only 2-3 girls were available at one time. Nowadays, there could be more than 8 girls available. I also noticed that they have more customers these days. Just the other day, when waiting for my girl for 15 minutes, there were at least 3 other guys who came in and waited with me; it could be awkward waiting with these strangers when we all knew we were waiting to punt lol I guess the cheap yen brought an influx of gaijin to Tokyo.
shampoo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 71
Karma 318
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 12-1-2024 19:47  Profile P.M. 
Didn't notice there was a discussion going on about this lol

I will confirm that my reviews and a few other members here, their reviews are legit. I can see some reviews that could possibly be fake but maybe a small amount at a small chance? I went plenty of times so I can tell the process as a customer so their experience matches up with my experience.

It looks like the others already explained the possible reasons for the sudden influx. I feel like I was one of the people that started the avalanche with my reviews and the discussion inside each thread. We needed a spot since TAG doesn't allow THC to post. Before we have tokyonightstyle forum to post reviews but that thing got killed by covid and just spambots on there. They never fixed it.

I'm not absolutely sure why but I remember before covid we had discussion on why TAG banned THC discussion. You couldn't even search THC or tokyo hentai club on their search engine. I think it was something to do with THC being the big competition to them. But I also heard it's because THC does some things in a bad way the TAG guys doesn't like. I'm 100% sure tho these TAG mods are reading some of this. Show yourselves! We want the answer.

THC reviews on their website I don't pay attention to much of it. It doesn't mean much. I submitted some bad reviews on girls and they never make it on their website. And the ones I met with a bunch of reviews I noticed they ask me at the end of the session to please send a review of them. So I can see why some girls get more reviews than others on there. But I'll also say there has to be a bunch of fake reviews on THC SITE (not this forum). ANYONE can post a review right now. It's so fucking stupid lol

If any of you are skeptical of me, can just PM me and I'll be even more candid if needed. My DMs are open if any of you THC patrons as well

EDIT: also forgot to add. I think some of the reviews could be embellished for sure but that could happen in every review. There's some that didn't get anything extra but will say they got CIP for free. Just for example didn't see that here exactly but I talked to people on reddit and telegram that tell me stories they got shit like that happen to them which makes me suspicious of their reviews.

[ Last edited by  shampoo at 12-1-2024 19:52 ]

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   13-1-2024 12:01  Acceptance  +3   Hav met a few girls that offer bbfs at a 10k markup, CIP more rare. I don’t usually do.
pakaolicious   12-1-2024 23:18  Acceptance  +1   Once I clarify this, I won't be writing a review of my past experience. BBFS + CIP for free does exist sometimes at no ...
shampoo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 71
Karma 318
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2024 11:25  Profile P.M. 
Pakaolicious, in some situations I can see it happening. For you in this case I believe you. From your other posts I see you take girls out on shopping sprees and stuff. Bring a girl to a five star hotel and they will know you got money. Also I don’t mean to say no one gets cip for free it just depends on girl and the situation. It’s all case by case so I’ll be more wary if something extraordinary happens in reviews.

No need to write reviews for everything too. Can keep it to yourself. I don’t share everything I do on the forum either.

Recent Ratings
pakaolicious   13-1-2024 11:33  Acceptance  +1   
pakaolicious
Musky Member

UID 297490
Digest Posts 0
Credits 121
Posts 23
Karma 119
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2023
Status Online
Post at 13-1-2024 11:33  Profile P.M. 
Reply #30 shampoo's post

I didn’t take this girl out. First meet went to pasha, got the biggest room as it was the only one avail, it was a 3hr course? After 2 shot, asked for secret option, and well got the bbfs and cip. Honestly was quite shocked but I guess the pleasure got the better of me. Although i did get some small gifts like chocolate and a perfume? She quoted 15k for the secret option after the deed when I asked. Am not going to share the name of the girl after the bashfest on fuyuno. But I do think it happens from time to time. Planning to visit her again as I think she provides amazing gfe even without the bbfs and stuff.

Recent Ratings
shampoo   13-1-2024 11:55  Acceptance  +3   
shampoo
Carnal Conqueror

UID 248082
Digest Posts 0
Credits 324
Posts 71
Karma 318
Acceptance 127
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-8-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-1-2024 11:55  Profile P.M. 
Bashing? about doing the BBFS CIP? That's going to happen since it's a very divisive topic. I think info like that can be kept to yourself and share among PM/DM. We can talk in private once you get the PM function activated lol

Recent Ratings
wildwildwest   8-2-2024 21:04  Acceptance  +2   
pakaolicious   13-1-2024 14:31  Acceptance  +1   
bubeybo   13-1-2024 12:02  Acceptance  +3   Prob a good idea
jbaprototype
Nookie Newbie

UID 73571
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 20
Karma 16
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 14-1-2024 08:29  Profile P.M. 
A lot of jap girls nowadays offer bbfs; 99% of the time special service means just that. Even if it’s not shown in the menu, if you ask the SP directly, there’s a good chance special service is offered. However, foreigners exp might be different.

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   14-1-2024 17:16  Acceptance  +1   Educate me, in what country is it still okay to refer to Nihonjin by that term?
jbaprototype
Nookie Newbie

UID 73571
Digest Posts 0
Credits 18
Posts 20
Karma 16
Acceptance 32
Reading Access 10
Registered 1-9-2011
Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2024 09:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #33 jbaprototype's post

^ just any Japanese girl working as an SP. for example, in Toronto/NYC, many SP who came from Japan offer special service for extra charge.

Recent Ratings
bubeybo   15-1-2024 15:53  Acceptance  +1   Definitely not the term I was referring to.
Jarltimler
Nookie Newbie

UID 301884
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 4
Karma 5
Acceptance 3
Reading Access 10
Registered 8-2-2024
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 08:42  Profile P.M. 
Reply #29 shampoo's post

Regarding negative reviews on THC's website--the staff who scan/filter do a good job of that, but they're ESL. So it's kind of a fun challenge to sneak something past them using subtext/innuendo that would be harder coming from a different language or cultural context. E.g. they might think a review that only says "nice girl! wow she loves to talk!" is a compliment, but I would assume it meant she just killed the clock with chit-chat.

Also, it appears someone who works there is regularly boosting girls with waves of fake reviews at one time. When you go to the homepage you can see a set of the most recent reviews, and frequently they all have the same pattern down to the very same words used for each of them, often the same grammatical mistakes, etc. It's too regular an occurrence for this to be coming from actual customers.

And one last thing--some of the reviews so clearly feature the exact sort of mistakes that occur when going from native Japanese to English that I'm convinced the girls occasionally try to write some hype for themselves lol. Especially when it matches the way they write on their blog...

So happy I just found this forum, so I can read more accurate reviews!
wildwildwest
Carnal Conqueror

UID 299684
Digest Posts 0
Credits 271
Posts 35
Karma 267
Acceptance 76
Reading Access 30
Registered 11-12-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2024 21:07  Profile P.M. 
Reply #31 pakaolicious's post

BBFS can be offered.. i certainly have been offered
actually a tease of BBFS was probably routine for one of the girls I tried.

either way. you a hero man haha.
treetop
Musky Member

UID 46577
Digest Posts 0
Credits 104
Posts 56
Karma 97
Acceptance 144
Reading Access 20
Registered 15-6-2010
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2024 13:45  Profile P.M. 
THC’s current overemphasis of FS & BBFS is just attracting the hardened prostitutes. Imagine being a customer who just wants a sweet & pretty semi-pro girl for BBBJ then instead getting an ugly former budget Soapland worker that won’t shut up about upselling her 20-50K FS/BBFS option. Some of these THC girls regularly work 12 hour shifts of BBFS CIP. I don’t want to sound paranoid but if I see a weird rash or skin lesion on any THC girl, it’s gonna be difficult not to freak out.

Even THC’s customer base has changed. I’m sure most guys here are gentlemen but now THC is probably plagued by new asshole customers that get all upset if the girl doesn’t offer FS/BBFS. The semi-pro girls who just do BBBJ won’t be able to survive in such an environment. The Japanese aren’t entirely wrong about foreigners being less responsible & lacking civic consciousness. Just browse the various forums and there will always be guys admitting to mongering while having an STD. All it takes is a couple of messed up sickos to ruin things for all of us.

This thread is by far, the best discussion on THC yet. Hope the admins make this a sticky. We are not going to agree on everything but valid arguments have been made on both sides. Let’s just try to look out for each other.

Recent Ratings
emm7   13-2-2024 05:15  Acceptance  +3   
quietshhh
Carnal Conqueror

UID 292977
Digest Posts 0
Credits 388
Posts 43
Karma 378
Acceptance 202
Reading Access 30
Registered 15-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 10-2-2024 06:45  Profile P.M. 
Reply #37 treetop's post

Agree.
If I see a relatively new girl with availability everyday, it obviously means it’s their primary avenue for income, so they’ll join the 30k+ FS or BBFS club soon enough. You can still find gems among new girls, and I’ve shared a few in my two aggregate reviews plus Yua’s first review, but as a rule I never book diamonds or girls with daily availability.
By the way, in case anyone sees this today (2/10), Julia is working today for the first time this year (and only her second working day ever) and she is quite good overall imo: pretty, nice body, unjaded, nonpro, good BJ, tight. She was in my second aggregate post. Just a PSA lol

Recent Ratings
Anvelt   10-2-2024 16:20  Acceptance  +1   now i think we need separate section for japan to see the review without a hassle, lmao