Nationality & Language: Vietnamese
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5
Skill: 2/5
Service: 1/5
GFE: 1/5
Price & Session Length: 800k/shot + 120K hotel
Repeat: No

Gaito is the essentially the Vietnamese version of Fiwfans. I looked thru a few profiles and found one I liked. I hit her up and was prompted to go to a hotel in District 10. The front desk asks me, "by hour or by day" and I say hour. Standard stuff. I got up to my room and its decent, pretty typical for a Vietnamese love hotel. Bathroom has glass walls. I shower, plop on the bed and after a few minutes, she arrives.

First off, her face is very young looking. Baby face for sure, just not my cup of tea. I would've rated her even lower but I can see how some people might consider her pretty or cute. Myself, I enjoy more sharp features. Body is pretty average, slim with a decent ass, and bolt on tits that were too big for her frame. Pretty standard body as far as gaito girls go.

Unfortunately, she was not vibing with me at all. Despite being Asian and able to speak Vietnamese well, it was clear she wasn't into me. This really seemed to effect the session. After she came in, she undressed and before even starting, began soliciting for a threesome. Not something I have experienced before. Thinking I could maybe salvage this I accepted, but the other girl was unavailable. So we push onward

She gives me an uninspired BBBJ but at least it was uncovered. She then got on top a began riding me. Well it was mostly just grinding. I got bored pretty quickly so I spun her around doggystyle and went at her for a couple minutes. I then flipped her over, pounded her in missionary and blew my load into the condom. Pretty uneventful. No eye contact. No kissing. Didn't even bother trying to eat her pussy.

After she cleans me up I pay her and I am on my way.

Overall, I would definitely not recommend. Despite her having many reviews on Gaito, it goes to show reviews on that site are pretty useless. Definitely not worth 800k, she was more of a 400-500k girl imo. P2P is really inconsistent in Vietnam, especially if you are not a local or don't speak Vietnamese.

Recent Ratings
sv6691   27-11-2023 22:38  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
momozzz   21-11-2023 09:23  Karma  +2   thanks for sharing
niceguyer   20-11-2023 13:08  Karma  +2   
mister.bayarea   20-11-2023 01:40  Acceptance  +1   
Videoking28   19-11-2023 06:27  Karma  +5   Alot of "Bait & Switch" on those sites from my experience
Bust-a-nut   18-11-2023 01:37  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   17-11-2023 10:09  Karma  +4   
bigboy4791   17-11-2023 05:06  Karma  +4   
austin821   17-11-2023 03:06  Karma  +5   
xedohoang
Musky Member

UID 298585
Digest Posts 0
Credits 136
Posts 6
Karma 136
Acceptance 9
Reading Access 20
Registered 11-11-2023
Location USA
Status Offline
Post at 19-11-2023 16:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vietnam is no place for noobs

Vietnam can be difficult for noobs. Very little English speaking WG. Prostitution is strictly illegal. The P4P scene is very predatory towards foreigners and if you aren't prepared, you can easily get scammed. If you are in Vietnam for a very short time, I recommend sticking to the tried and true spots: Linh Cherry, Dai Nam, etc. Not the best values in Vietnam but safe and consistent. Do not accept any offers from dudes on bikes or off of any apps.

As for bait n switch on gaito, I would not consider it any worse than Fiwfans. Most faces are hidden so there isn't the same disappointment when your girl shows up and looks different than you expect, after all there was no expectation at all. If you stick to WG with lots of reviews, you will typically get the girl as pictured in the review. Plus, I consider Vietnamese women to consistently being the best looking women in South East Asia, lots and lots of pretty girls. So if your not taking a risk on a WG without reviews, you'll usually get a solid looking girl. However, there is a huge disparity in service. Getting good service can be far and few between, especially if you are seeking GFE.

I'll prob write a more in-depth guide on Gaito and Vietnam as a whole in the near future.

Recent Ratings
leheup   18-12-2023 10:55  Karma  +2   Great tip, heading there soon. I would love to hear more
niceguyer   20-11-2023 13:08  Karma  +2   will be there in a few months. would be nice to get info!
Bust-a-nut   20-11-2023 03:16  Karma  +2   
Videoking28   19-11-2023 17:04  Karma  +3   Most call girls are clockwatchers... made me switch to club/bar freelancers