Place: Thonglor
Link: https://fiwfans.vip/sideline/406rae5hklhwdobvm
Nationality & Language: Thai
Face: 2/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: 1800THB/60min 1 shot but I gave an extra 200 baht as a tip (in reality I just have no small change)
Repeat: No

I was in Bangkok for work and wanted to have a quickie but also partly to redeem a rather terrible FIRST fiwfans experience yesterday (will post it on a later date). I was scrolling around telegram providers on fiwfans but the way I see it, the good ones are really just between Hyunahouse, top 4 girls, MADAM88888, and TSGsideline (YMMV). Telegram in MADAM is a lil freaky and there I found Baimon that have really good written reviews, and photos (more on this later). Contacted the provider on LINE for a slot at night and the booking went smoothly with no deposit required.
The night came and got on a grab to the place. The layout of the motel/hotel is kinda weird (either that or im just an idiot) but I was having trouble finding the lift. Either way, found my room and I was honestly disappointed when the door opened as she looked materially different from the photos (facewise and im very bias on the face bit) but I just figured to just get down and get over it because im just too horny at that point. Very very accommodative attitude and GFE from the start, not sure if it is because I gave her 2000baht instead of 1800 quoted. Payment made, clothes off and into the showers we go. Here I got a good look at her body, slim and curves in the right places. Very ample tits but clearly not natural so that is something to take note of if you are concerned about that. Unfortunately, it was just a regular shower instead of the bathtub due to the duration and one thing I've noticed about Thai girls (again sample size is just 2 at this point) is that they don't really enjoy you touching/groping them as they shower you (?).
Dried up and on the bed we go. As usual, it started off with BBBJ and wow this is the part where I felt "she really knows her moves". Then we move on to sitting cowgirl while sucking on that nectar. Missionary and ended with dodgy before my snake was satiated. And throughout, very very GFE but the moans were somewhat fake at certain points. Cuddled a lil before we chatted, apparently she is really into kpop and tpop (?), introduced me to a local girl group but I genuinely could not remember now.

A classic case of body + technique to offset minuses on the face. Might repeat but probably not, just way too many fishes in thailand.

Recent Ratings
roninaaa   17-11-2023 00:05  Acceptance  +1   
manmountain   16-11-2023 03:12  Acceptance  +1   
booby_lover   14-11-2023 16:31  Karma  +6   Did she have the sexy stomach like her photos?
Skepti10   14-11-2023 08:32  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   14-11-2023 03:36  Karma  +3   at 1800 think u mean 40min. Need to try those other agency
randomguy31   13-11-2023 23:12  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   13-11-2023 23:11  Karma  +10   "ended with dodgy"...ooooh.
William_C   13-11-2023 21:49  Karma  +5   
leheup
Musky Member

UID 292387
Digest Posts 0
Credits 117
Posts 8
Karma 116
Acceptance 21
Reading Access 20
Registered 31-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 15-11-2023 21:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 leheup's post

To reply booby_lover,

Yes flat stomach with killer body. I forgot to mention she does have a tattoo so if that is not your thing (or your kink), just keeping that in mind

Recent Ratings
booby_lover   15-11-2023 22:36  Karma  +6   Cheers. That stomach looked hot as in the pictures.