Registered 17-8-2023
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2023 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
$300 walkup 61-63 Pilkem Street

Date & Time of Session: 12 Nov 9:00pm
Nationality: Thailand
Name: Vena?
Face: 2.5/5 (different from the pics on the ads)
Body: 4.5/5 (natural C cup, no visible stretch marks, beautiful legs)
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2.5/5
Skill: 5/5
Service 5/5
Price: 400 (quote 300 + 100 tip)
previous review: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... &extra=page%3D1
Repeat: yes

After reading a review that mentioned a $300 walk up, I got super curious and had to see for myself.

I'm gonna start with my conclusion: What a steal! She's not pretty at first sight, but a real sexpot.

The building is on a quiet block, free from the usual hustle and bustle of horny bros, offering a peace of mind. The building is pretty run down just like most walkup places with litter and roaches on the stairwell. But I don't mind. It's all part of the game.

After you climb one flight up, her corridor is on the right. The door, though closed, isn't locked. A sign indicates that a simple push is all that's needed to enter the hallway. Room F is situated at the very end of this corridor.

I am not very good at depicting sex so I'm just gonna give you a laundry list of things we did.
- Thoroughly showered together
- catbath
- BBBJ for 5~10 min (one of the best BJs I've ever had. a lot of tongue and deep throat. I almost cum.)
- I took a break and sucked on her natural titties while feeling her LS
- Then we went to missionary. She was flexible and could really spread her legs open. The sex felt great so I didn't hold back and came. She giggled and told me to last longer next time.

Keep in mind, the temple street girls, just a block away, also charge $300, but their service is no where near. If this girl works in a more established location such as KH or JSL, she can easily charge $400, even $500 and still getting customers.

Recent Ratings
acescaler   22-1-2024 06:43  Acceptance  +1   
LittleWing   14-11-2023 03:56  Karma  +3   
hajimede   13-11-2023 13:08  Acceptance  +1   What a good deal!!! I really want to see for myself as well