Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: 700, 45 min
Repeat: No

Been a long time since I checked-out the 141 Walk-up scene, small rooms, crowded corridors and sometimes unsanitary buildings, make for a tough mood, but you never know if you can find a gem at a reasonable price.

1. Starting blocks

After counting the refusals from floors to floors and fighting my way through a sea of curious men, this pretty Chinese 女人 in her late 20's in her beach-ready style underwear (teal colour) , thin with beautiful curvatures yet big enough boobs to make your head turn , sketched a smile and accepted me.

Proceeding eagerly to the shower, I was disappointed to have to wash myself alone for most of the time, however she did come towards the end made sure the pistol was spot clean. The ardour culminated when shortly after she started drying me off while gently rubbing herself and holding my hands to her body & boobs   and, of course, asked to be paid upfront before continuing .

2. Mid-race

The action escalated quickly towards the bed, laying me down, I too eagerly touched and pressed her two beautifully-shaped Tom & Jerry again to the point of startling her, they seem firm enough but absent of scars (suggesting real ones?). Protection on, we started at my behest to a doggy-style. That is when by inserting myself into her , she signalled pain   and quickly took some gel and applied it generously .

Trial #2 proved better and here we are: thumping, drilling , pounding , despite the initial good looks, a more discerning set of eyes proved her body & overall curvatures less impressive than first thought.

Cowgirl on, I did not felt much things anymore , her overall movement and her eyes watching the did not help at all. Despite my attempts to try kissing her, she did not even bother to try for fear the bearded Neanderthal might sting her .

3. Finish line

After a good 15min of respectable cardio, I indicated a change of strategy was necessary, she did not propose a BBBJ, so a hand to hand confrontation was preferred. Her skills did not disappoint but then again,  this is a universal gesture I suppose?   . Within a good 1 or 2min, my faithful squire did not resist and did what it was made to

Conclusion:

A below average experience for me.

I am, increasingly, a believer that willingness plays a paramount factor in the overall experience, in an equal fashion, if not more than body/face criteria. I am also a bit disappointed about the number of girls refusing foreigners (seem more a JSL / KHB thing than Fuji ?)

Note: I willl likely be back for the Vietnamese 600E in her white pants on the same floor, very smiling and showing very goodwill while speaking English , if someone does go to JSL, pay her a visit !

[ Last edited by  Max1234 at 12-11-2023 23:11 ]

Recent Ratings
Rickwonger007   22-12-2023 17:43  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   20-11-2023 03:15  Karma  +5   
zunzun   16-11-2023 03:13  Acceptance  +1   
Jjackson   13-11-2023 23:03  Karma  +3   
frollics1   13-11-2023 07:58  Karma  +5   as a western guy its always the one you really like says no !
clampbottom   13-11-2023 00:31  Karma  +3   Good review. If you don't mind, What race you are? Generally white have high acceptance
proplus   13-11-2023 00:07  Karma  +4   
MrFrosty   12-11-2023 23:25  Acceptance  +1   Nice review
Max1234
Lustful Lord

UID 251586
Digest Posts 0
Credits 522
Posts 20
Karma 520
Acceptance 31
Reading Access 40
Registered 10-11-2018
Status Offline
Post at 13-11-2023 21:43  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 Max1234's post

@frollics1 ,  so true man
@clampbottom, Caucasian - American, i don't know i dont think high acceptance tbh, lots of refusals in JSL/KHB