Post at 10-11-2023 12:50  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
AQ - cute sexy demure vibe

Date & Time of Session:  today
Location:  whampoa. Getting a little tired of this place thoug
Name:  AQ - 希音
Agent: AQ (tgforchings) fast and easy as usual
Nationality & Language: Chinese
Face:  9.5/10. 95pct similar to ads. She has sharp small features doesn’t look like typical Chinese I guess. Sharp nose and eyes and thinner lips. No work done here
Body: subjective 8.5-9/10.  AS you can see from ad she is 40kg. She is very thin. I thought almost too thin at first but isn’t bony. She still has an ass yo can squeeze and she has bolt on C and a little waist. She is like 166cm as advertised. If you like em model thin with a tiny tiny LS you just want to pound she is perfect
Height:  166?
Skill: 8
Service: 9
Price & Session Length:  1600

Found another super young and tight looking one on AQ and did not disappoint. I would prefer ideally a little taller and a little less thin (the other aq hg I saw before 游夢瑩 or something was perfect imo) but she was good if

She is very soft spoken and sweet but more in that little sister or gnd kind of way. So at first she is just kind of coy but she helps take off all your clothes and then in the shower all of a sudden rubbing and sucking Lb off and it’s hot. She took out her black leggings and nightie costume and that was hot and helpful and she started on top. She has a longish neck so can ride and still cat bath at the same time interesting. Anyway after a long gentle bbbj and riding she asked me to go. She can’t put both legs up her LS is too small and this is kind of what I was going for. Super super  tight.  And when she is riding you or getting pounded she whispers out those little things in Chinese very much like a quiet little sister type ha.

I would recommend if you like this type of body or this type of style. Check her out. She just got here so she seems very very eager to please   Also recommend  for those spa goers who have ended up in FS mode with young ones  there but don’t really get the service anymore and it costs more. Service w these girls I think much better
Sorry really can’t figure out how to get images fr the tg channel but u can check it oit yourself

Recent Ratings
TedKoppel   13-11-2023 19:09  Karma  +3   
Ecy29   12-11-2023 16:03  Karma  +3   
Skepti10   10-11-2023 16:30  Karma  +4   
americafirst141   10-11-2023 13:49  Karma  +6