Body: 4/5
Height:  petit
Skill: 1/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  888 RMB plus extra
Repeat: Yes to the Spa, no to the girl

Gents,

Been a minute since I've left a review. You may remember me from such classics as:
1. Thai Wan Chai "Double FF's"
2. Eva's golden hands (still to this day she gives the best all-around massage).

I've noticed a lack of Guangzhou related reports, the scene in China has changed and with the borders open again I wanted to introduce an option.

Before Covid my go to in GZ was Spa 9, near the east railway station, however they've gone full veggie. No HJs.

After hunting around I found the spa on the 12th floor of Royal Mediterranean Hotel in Tianhe.

It's clean and has nice facilities, hot tub, cold tub, sauna, all the fruit you can eat and a buffet dinner (not bad, it is what it is), they also offer late nice noodles etc.

They offer 3 massage options.
Chinese Massage (500ish Rmb)
Aromatherapy Massage - 618rmb
Flower something massage - 888rmb.

They also have foot massage, ear cleaning etc etc.

I chose the 888 massage.

Pay first, given a key and off to the changing room.

From there I entered the spa, was approached by a lady who wanted my wechat right away (she’s a sales lady). After talking to her she arranged a girl and I was ushered into the dark massage room, so dark it was hard to get a good look, but in general I was okay. Classic long massage girl dress, boobs pushed way up.

She helped take off my shirt, left my shorts on, told me to lay down.

The massage itself was a bit shit, more of a Chinese pressure point massage, not a soothing oil massage. But after about 30 minutes I heard what sounded like her adjusting her bra... Sure enough, I could feel tittes on my back. Followed by the Chinese cat bath up and down my back, a bit of the classic fake moaning.

This lasted 5 minutes? She told me to flip... Then immediately took my shorts off and grabbed my dick. Started stroking, it was a bit too... Automatic? For me.. No teasing, no tickling, no real massaging around my Johnson, it was just a straight up hand job.

At least her tits were still out, very good size, she let me touch..

At this point she offered to give me a blow job for 500rmb. Told me she would come to my room for more if I wanted.

I passed. She finished with a very lack luster hand job. Very robotic.

Following that, she finished the massage and back to the waiting room I went.

Not the best massage experience, but the the venue itself is good. I'll be back soon to try the 618 massage and hope I get a more skilled lady. I will update again.

Cheers
P

Recent Ratings
Weelock   21-11-2023 11:45  Karma  +7   do you remember her number or name so that I will not pick her.You even will not Repeat with her.
MoboKo   10-11-2023 21:21  Acceptance  +1   
Pandapanda116   10-11-2023 14:32  Acceptance  +1   
esperi   9-11-2023 23:01  Acceptance  +1   
hoodedbandit1   9-11-2023 20:16  Karma  +2   
Mike747   9-11-2023 17:14  Karma  +5   Excellent
MrFrosty   9-11-2023 16:21  Acceptance  +1   Nice review, thanks!
hotjac   9-11-2023 16:08  Karma  +4   Did she give a hint of her back to your room price? It's great to see some places are coming around again ...
HK_Legend   9-11-2023 15:54  Karma  +10   
Pandapanda116
Nookie Newbie

UID 298546
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 9-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 9-11-2023 23:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Do you need to be staying at the hotel to access the spa? Currently staying in Guangzhou for a couple nights and looking for a spa that offers extra services.

Recent Ratings
sneakyp   10-11-2023 12:08  Acceptance  +1   You do not need to stay at the hotel, You can go check out the spa on the 12th floor.
sneakyp
Carnal Conqueror

UID 78498
Digest Posts 0
Credits 293
Posts 94
Karma 287
Acceptance 116
Reading Access 30
Registered 8-11-2011
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2023 12:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Not sure how to reply to ratings, but @hotjac, she said 1000rmb to come to my room, I think that was just for a massage and then she would add on from there.

I wasnt interested so didnt push the topic too far, but she let me know sex was an option, she also encouraged it.