Nationality/Language: canto, some english suprisingly
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Damage: 1000 - 1hr
Repeat: no

felt bored one afternoon and decided to fire up the good ol' tg to see whats happenin in the underworld. most of these spa girls photos are so done up that i take it with a giant grain of salt. boo hoo
anyway, came across a recent post about Tina from kawaii and thought i'd give it a go, booked with the agent made my way to tst

once i got to the spa, i was led to the room and shortly after Tina walked in. first impression - wow her body is bangin. she was wearing this tube top that showed off her cleavage and i just could not keep my hands to my self from the get go.

p1 started and it was just meh. i could tell she was trying but it did nothing for me

p2 about 10 min later, she started doing this scratchy thing with some fake moans that were a bit annoying lol i knew there was literally no reason for her to moan whatsoever. once she went out and came back in with the nuru was when the real party began. she got undressed and revealed her nicely shaped c-cups that were so soft to touch i almost forgot i had to lie back down to start the nuru
as soon as she put nuru all over me, she started sliding all over. from my calves to ass to back, literally everywhere. just the visual from the mirrors got my lil d to start twitching. then she turned me around and sat on top cowgirl while gently stroking..truly a sight to behold. then she leaned back, spread her legs wide revealing her snatch that looked juicy af. she also allowed me to finger her while she held on to my d gently.
as a finale, i asked for a titty job and her boobs were just big enough for nice tittyfuck to completion

overall, great experience. she's super nice and attentive, but i couldn't help feel like everything was a bit mechanical. what bothered me was when she took her sweet time grabbing the nuru and had me waiting around, not to mention the fake moans. probably won't return, too many others to try

Recent Ratings
Dttrickster   21-11-2023 07:22  Acceptance  +1   
Andku   16-11-2023 06:00  Karma  +2   Excellent
Dchos13   11-11-2023 03:20  Acceptance  +1   
Mister   10-11-2023 14:47  Karma  +4   Good detailed report. See below.
magictime12   9-11-2023 11:10  Karma  +4   
vinc9   9-11-2023 00:29  Karma  +4   Kawaii's women are usually very hit or miss, but yep sadly most of the time they are mechanical.
HKGPeter   8-11-2023 23:15  Karma  +3   Thank you for the info.
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 10-11-2023 15:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 shortpunt104's post

Tried Tina this week to see what the fuss was all about. I’d spotted her before, and frankly her face isn’t really MCOT (it emerged that she’s part European, which accounts for the somewhat exotic looks). It didn’t help that at the beginning her RBF was on display, but she warmed up quickly and became quite friendly.

Tina’s soft, natural b00bs are indeed her strongest feature, and she works really hard to please you.

Pro tip: I have long dealt with the annoying habit of spa girls taking off halfway for up to 10 minutes to warm up the nuru gel, leaving you cold and dry, by suggesting at the start that they go get it while I’m taking my pre-shower. The gel may cool down during the part one massage, but it’s often too hot anyway.

Recent Ratings
shortpunt104   10-11-2023 20:18  Karma  +2