Post at 7-11-2023 22:02  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Joyful Spa - Elaine

Date & Time of Session:  late Oct 2023
Name:  Elaine
Agent: tg@JoyfulSpa
Nationality & Language: Mainland, spoke Canto with thick accent
Face:  3.5/5
Body: 4.5/5 (if you like curves Latina style)
Height: 1.5mts
Skill: P1 3.5/5, P2 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 0/5
Price & Session Length:  $1300 90min + $100 tit-job + tips
Repeat: maybe after trying other girls

After trying around other spas I finally had time to return to my usual Joyful Spa where service and quality girls are usually guaranteed.
I contacted the agent 45 min beforehand and replied with many options available. For several months I've been eyeing Elaine as she's announced as having huge knockers (my weakness) so I booked her.

Here I have to mention something interesting about this spa, I've been following their TG channel for a couple of years and as usual many girls are added and removed from the line-up. However there are around 2-3 girls that have always been there and they post the same images and reviews about them. What I found out is that these names aren't always the same girls, they just keep the name and pics, but after the original leaves, they find someone similar to fill-in their place, but keep the old ads.

Now back to the review.
Elaine opened the door and I was surprised to find a youngish girl that looked more like a Latina both in body shape (big curves up and down) and face (maybe it was the make-up but she didn't look 100% Chinese). I was expecting more of an older Chinese milf with huge knockers, instead I found someone younger with huge curves.

The usual process happened: she took me to the room and left for showering alone. After a few minutes she returned and told me to lay face down, placed a cloth on my back and started the massage. Her technique was good, and she hitted the right spots in the arms, neck and legs, but not much in the back. She was very silent during the first minutes but after I started to say "relaxing" in Cantonese(shu-fuk), it's when she started speaking non-stop. I like to do small talk with WGs as they may warm up eventually making better the last part of the service, however it seems I warmed too much to her as sometimes she would stop the massage just to continue talking, lol. She had a thick Mandarin accent which sometimes made her Canto difficult to understand, so she made the effort to pronounce it better so I could understand.

After around 40-45 min of a decent massage, she left for the nuru gel and after returning I asked if she offers BBBJ as I'm not a fan and I rather make it clear to avoid misunderstandings. She said that usually in that place they don't provide that service or may need to add more money.

She removed her clothes and her view was amazing. If you like thick, curvy girls, she's for you. Big hips, huge butt and big natural tits. No belly fat. She used her hands to rub the nuru gel on my back and proceeded to rub her huge tits and unshaven pussy all around. This lasted for maybe 10 min, then she sat down at the other side of the bed facing my butt, stretched her legs under my thighs and started with the butt/asshole massage. That was heavenly, she knows where to go, when to use her fingers, when to use her fingernails. Amazing, didn't want to stop. It lasted for around 10 min.

Finally the flip happened and she made an great lb/balls massage that was to good but too short. She approached to lick my nipples, play around and finish with HJ. Here I asked if I can finish with a tit-job, which different providers in this spa have gladly accepted, but she seemed hesitant. I offered to increase money, told me to add $100 and had a deal. The TJ was great, her huge natural boobs felt so good that in no time .

After cleaning up she stayed kneeling next to me, talking and talking forever, lol. I had to tell her of the shower, where she gladly joined me and washed me up. While dressing up I asked her how long has she been working there and said that two months only (although I had seen an Elaine posted in the TG group for much longer). However she said that last year she worked for a short while and was very busy, but nowadays seems that business is not as good as before as many locals prefer going to mainland to have fun.

I paid, she gave me hug and told me to come back often, and left.

Recent Ratings
MrFrosty   8-11-2023 01:13  Acceptance  +1