language: english thai
Body: 4.5/5
Face: 4.5/5
skill: 5/5
MCOT
agent: telegram: @roygor88
damage: 900/45mins + 100 (tips)
repeat: Yes

I got to the place 5 mins late because I didn't want to take a crap in her room, so I had to find a public toilet. Fucking hk toilet so hard to find, so ran as if my life depend on it. I got there knocked on the door, luckily the room was just outside the elevator, the hotel is like a maze

She greeted me sweetly with a kiss, i walked quickly towards the table, put my stuff down and i was gasping for air. She was giggling on the side, we talked abit while i was gasping for more air, i ran like a dog to get there haha. once i feel better, i knew i couldn't waste a single fucking sec or milisecond of our time. We DFK and kissed, her lips are so soft and kissable. Took off our clothes went to the shower.

She was really my type, and i could tell from the photo before i booked. I knew instantly i have to give her a boyfriend experience. Our shower time is amazing, ill leave it at that, i just want that scene in my memories only. Sorry guys.

We went to the bed, I let her on top of me, she was kissing me everywhere eventually to my cock. I said i want to play you, lie down on the bed. That scene, i just want to be as gentle as possible, she deserves it!! I dont usually lick pussy, but i must give her the best boyfriend experience possible, so i DATY and licked her pussy and kissed her everywhere. God damn TR I did many firsts because your girls are so great, Salute!! i licked her armpit, god damn haha, i couldn't hold back myself, she laugh and told me it tickes. her laugh was so cute

I put my cock in her mouth while i poped the condom, then gently rubbed my cock on her clit, and gently and slowly put it in. I did it nice and grinding here from all angles, my hands are roaming all over her body and so many kisses and DFK.
I smoothly flipped her towards scissors position while my cock is still in her, it was so good im about to cum so i had to change position again, i flipped her smoothly again, this time i was on top and i can see her back i grabbed her boobs and it was so good, she was moaning, i was about to cum, so i asked her to get on top of me. She cum ahead of me then The classic cowgirl ending

What i love about her is, you know i came late and i keep on looking at the clock, mindful of the next customer, she was telling me not to worry about the time even though the agent is calling. Usually its such a bad experience that after the deed, the girl will rush you to pack up because the next customer is waiting. there was 5 mins left and i took my time to rest abit while she massage me, i told her give me a minute i shower very fast. but it took me 7 mins to shower and pack up haha, so the customer was waiting for extra 3 minutes, but the girl was all cool with that. i kissed her last before farewell. and hug.

Guys treat her right!!

Recent Ratings
ChangoMango   12-11-2023 02:58  Acceptance  +1   Putting another meaning to pumping and dumping
manmountain   10-11-2023 03:47  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
robbb   6-11-2023 23:50  Karma  +2   nice one bro. have you tried joby? she also looks cute but i cant find any reviews of her
Guys_My_Age   6-11-2023 08:26  Karma  +4   There’s a public washroom in the hotel