Face:  7/10
Body: 6.5/10
Height: 5’5"
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8/10
Facilities: 8/10
GFE: -----
PSE:-----
Price & Session Length:  $1200 for the massage and facilities, tipped the masseuse $500 and the towel boy $100. Total damage = $1800
Repeat: Yes, if you're looking for a place to chill and eat.

I remember a friend recommending me Royal Sauna spa a couple years back so I decided to give it a try. Walked in and was greeted by the receptionist. Without discussing the price they immediately ushered me in to the changing room. They have designated lockers for you to keep your things (Remember to keep your wallet with you so you can tip your masseuse.) After a quick dip in the hottub, I was then ready to move on. Went to their waiting area where I was offered some tea and drinks. A manager or supervisor then came up to me and asked what kind of massage I was looking for. Whether I wanted it hard, medium, soft, which areas, and what type of girl i'd like. I said I wanted someone on the younger side but didn't really have much of a preference. She said she would organize it right away and asked if I wanted the massage soon, or in a couple minutes. I said anytime is fine and she came back 5 minutes later to bring me to the room.

I was greeted by a short, petite lady in her mid-late 30's. Very polite and had a mainlander accent. All staff members wear masks so you can't see face.

Massage was really good, professional and she hit all the right spots. She would tease me by slowly feeling up my thighs and crotch. She then asked for me to turn over and asked how I like my handjobs, fast or slow. She went at it slow for 20 minutes before I blew my load . Cleaned me up and gave me a fantastic head massage.

Food is all you can eat with quite a larger selection compared to the last time i went (3 years ago).
Food is "OKAY", its good, you can't really complain considering its all you can eat!

Overall massage was very good, if you're looking for eye candy, more action than actual massage, this is not the right place for you. But if you're looking for a place to chill, eat, have a massage and maybe a quick nap, then this is the place!

Only pictures I took are of the food

EXTRAS:

I was still feeling a little unsatisfied so I decided to head to fuji bldg to take a look later that night. (1:30am)
Using this post https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/viewthread.php?tid=88733&extra=page%3D1 as a guide, I went through from top to bottom! Fuji was PACKED! I can see all my bros running up and down. Most rooms were filled and the ones that were open were quite below average. Kept hearing people say (It's getting worse as we go down!) or (Man tonight sucks). Walked around for an hour or so but had no luck.

CAME BACK at 4am and did another round but at that point it was pretty dead.

If anyone has any intel on spinners, petite, flat girls, let me know!!!!

[ Last edited by  ChangoMango at 5-11-2023 15:57 ]

Recent Ratings
hclarkson1999   5-11-2023 22:24  Acceptance  +1   
Jclaudepandamme   5-11-2023 18:26  Karma  +3   
TedKoppel   5-11-2023 16:30  Karma  +3   
Eastman   5-11-2023 16:26  Karma  +2   
lulu2000   5-11-2023 14:11  Karma  +3