Subject: [Bangkok] 7-Heaven - Yu (Blowjob Bar)
Voz808
Nookie Newbie

UID 287628
Digest Posts 0
Credits 65
Posts 3
Karma 63
Acceptance 37
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-2-2023
Location Void Zone
Status Offline
Post at 5-11-2023 01:10  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Bangkok] 7-Heaven - Yu (Blowjob Bar)

[Bangkok] 7-Heaven

Date & Time of Session:  November 4, 2023
Name:  Yu
Face:  4.5/5
Body: 5/5 (cute tiny tits, 100 lbs or less, soft skin)
GFE: 5/5
PSE:4/5
Price & Session Length:  1300 Baht for 40 minutes.
Repeat? Absolutely

I am staying at the nearby Blessed Hotel, and around 10:30 I was feeling a bit energized. So I took a look at the map, and saw 7-heaven was in the next ally over. So I went over to check it out. The allway has a few bars in it, so people are coming and going, like it was nothing.
Right as I was about to enter, 2 asian lads were just leaving. As I entered, the hostess (a mid 30's, curvy girl) sat behind the desk and showed me photos of the girls working. I had no clue who to pick, but she pointed to only 2 girls who were avaliable. One was a bit heavy, so I went for the other girl, Yu. In the photos, Yu looked older with fake tits, totally not my cup of tea, but I didn't find the heavy one attractive at all.
The hostess asked what I wanted, and had me pay 1,300 Baht for a blowjob. I sat on the bench next in the main area for a minute until she said I could go into the back. After walking through the pitch black hallway, a girl called me over who was standing on some steps.
I was a bit confused, because the girl who i was following looked young, and cute. Everyone says that the Thai girls always photoshop their photos, so if a girl looks like an 8/10 in a photo, she's probably a 6/10 in person. However, Yu looked way better in person than in her photos. She was about 100 lbs or less, with really smooth and soft skin.
She led me up 2 flights of stairs (I guess the place is 3 stories tall?) and into a small pink cubicle. The walls where maybe 6.5 ft (2 meters) that didn't connect to the ceiling. It is possible to stand on the bed look over, but I think everyone knows better. After getting to the cubicle, she told me to wait a minute, and left to get her things. While I was laying on the bed, I could hear sucking and moaning in the cubicles next to me, inbetween songs. After 2 minutes, she came back and told me to get naked.
After I was naked, she pulled me to a little sink to was my bits. While washing, we made small talk, asking where I was from, how long I was staying, etc...
After I was cleaned up, she pulled down her top and took off her bra. Her right breast was probably a solid C-cup while her left was a B-cup, but they were so cute, perky, and firm. I was completely shocked, how cute she was. If I was 5 years younger, I would have fallen in love with her.
She started to lick my nipples while I was able to fondle hers. After a bit, she moved down to my soldier. She started by putting the tip in her mouth, then hitting the underside with her tongue for a bit. It was interesting, something I've never felt before. Don't know if it did much.
After sucking for a bit, she pulled out some lotion and started to stroke while sucking. Overall, I would say it was about 50% sucking, 20% stroking, and 30% suck-stroke combo. Her sucking and stroking is best described as soft and delicate.
I only lasted about 20 minutes, but considering it was late, and I didn't know how tired she was, I wanted to respect her time by not fighting my orgasam.
When I finally into her mouth, she kept it in her mouth before spitting it out into tissues. She cleaned me up in the sink once again. At the sink, I asked her how long she was working, and she said she had been around for 2-years before Covid, and came back after Covid. Completely flooring me. How is this tiny cute girl a 3-4 year vet, when she looks so young?!?!

During the whole experience, as the other gentlemen finished in other rooms, you could her them shuffling about, and turning their cubicle lights on, which was a bit distracting. As the maid went to clean the room, she was kicking things around, and Yu even had to talk to her while my soldier was still in her mouth. After a few back and forths, it got quiet and the lights turned back off.

For 1,300 Baht, I don't think you'll find a better deal to nut than 7-heaven.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   9-11-2023 16:50  Karma  +4   Had a similar experience with her a few months ago. Solid uni student performer
applemore2069   6-11-2023 15:45  Acceptance  +1   
TedKoppel   5-11-2023 16:38  Acceptance  +3   
Skepti10   5-11-2023 09:29  Karma  +4   
mister.bayarea   5-11-2023 06:53  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   5-11-2023 02:23  Karma  +2