Post at 5-11-2023 00:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Snow White- Cherry

Date & Time of Session: November 2023
Name: Cherry https://www.snowwhitebkk.com/product-page/cherry
Nationality & Language: Thai, some English
Price & Session Length: 2400 THB for 90 mins + Tip
Repeat: Yes

I never visited the old Snow White before it closed down, so i thought i rectify that mistake and pay a visit to the "newly" opened Snow White. To my surprise there were 8-12 women to choose from when i walked in there. I had already checked with mamassan online to see who provides good DFK.  Once I enter the store she recommends cherry to meet. I took lotion massage.  
So pay the dowry and off we go.

Looks: she was slightly fat body. Face was okayish. Her breasts are B/C cup and she has a little bit of a belly and baby damage. Overall, she is heavier than what she looks like in the pictures from the website.

Service: She is trying to do her job diligently. As she undressed she immediately started with a wet BBBJ, followed by a DFK. Then in the shower there was soap play, lots of DFK and BBBJ. She seems to be quite into DFK because she was checking my tonsils lol. I also like to wet and sloppy. I would spit on my penis and  She would even pick that up while sucking my cock. Really sloppy wet cock sucking which I loved.
then from the 20 min bath we went to the bed. I lied front down. She gave me a long nice full body massage for 20 mins. then all of a suddenly came the rimming and blowjob.  she went to deep with her tongue into my anus. Finally I couldn't resist so turned front up to a long sloppy BBBJ with some sloppy DFK throughout. Then I fucked her in cowboy followed by missionary.   While fucking I used to occasionally spit in her mouth lol. I have a fetish for that.  After the first round, she gave me another nice massage. She would have happily continued with the massage until the end, and I had no energy for round 2.
Overall, a great experience and was a mix of PSE/GFE.  though she is not a beauty, her service goes way more than the looks. Would truly recommend.

The Shop: Some comments about the shop. First, the websites are a little bit of false advertising. They still list popular women, such as Focus and Game, that are already gone.: Much, much cleaner than the old Cherry massage. The rooms are small, but clean.

As usual, ymmv.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   5-11-2023 09:28  Karma  +4   
mister.bayarea   5-11-2023 06:47  Acceptance  +1   
iTraveler   5-11-2023 04:22  Karma  +3   
roninaaa   5-11-2023 01:31  Acceptance  +1   
lorenzo37   5-11-2023 00:39  Karma  +2   
JackTheBat   5-11-2023 00:22  Karma  +10   Good info, thanks.