Body: 7/10
Height:  165 cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 5/10
GFE:  2/10  
PSE:  5/10
Price & Session Length: 90 Min / 5800 THB
Repeat: yes

I booked online through line. since I have a saliva/spit and food eating fetish I booked the SM (sex mistress) for 90mins. Only Emily was available.
I've had excellent experiences at both Doki Doki and Dasiydream (which I'll probably write about at a later date) and wanted to try Kokoro especially for my fetish - I ended up being really disappointed.  I asked twice in Line that I want DFK/saliva fetish and she confirmed yes.

However this wasn't the case here.  Unfortunately she didn't really know what she was doing, there was no GFE, the pre-wash on the AV chair thing was actully exciting where I got all soaped up. But the BBBJ and rimming was just for 2 minutes lol. Ended before even it started. Later we jumped to the jaccuzi with some boob and leg play of my penis. but I was expecting a BBBJ. Disappointed I moved to the bed hoping for more action. But ended being more upset. she started spitting yoghurt on me but failed to kiss or lick it lol. Apparently she doesnt like to kiss. I was like WTF? The whole point of spit fetish is to spit and play with it That brought my mood down. then I asked for a BJ. She started but it was very okayish nothing great. Finally without even finishing my load, I asked to finish me off with a fully body massage. That was good and the girl was really friendly.  Just that she doesnt kiss and cannot do proper GFE. I ended up leaving 30 minutes early and had to pay 5800 for the whole feat (300 extra for stockings) Overall I wouldnt blame the girl but it was the mamassan who cheated me.
I've heard lots of good things about kokoro and I've thought about going back to get a more experience girl but this experience definitely turned me off

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   5-11-2023 09:28  Karma  +4   
roninaaa   5-11-2023 01:30  Acceptance  +1   
JackTheBat   5-11-2023 00:24  Karma  +10   You might want to try Tulip for this very specific fetish.