Body: 4/5
Height: 160cm
Skill: 4.5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  1900RMB +100RMB taxi, one hour,
Repeat: No

With hell week at work approaching next week so I decided get some release this week while I still had some spare time to relax. I did not feel like trawling TG and traveling far from my neighbourhood so decided to give one of the girls on Nightlife Online a try. Omochi/Kim had a lot of great reviews there (and here as well) so I contacted her, though I find her price to be a lot higher than usual. But hey, you get what you pay for, right? ;)

Contacted Omochi on Wednesday to see if she was available Friday evening but turns out she was going to be out of town starting that Friday. As she was not very responsive that day I let the conversation sit for a while before contacting her again on Thursday to see if she was available that evening. Eventually we arranged for a 9pm meetup.

She arrived pretty quickly at my apartment given the relatively short notice, which I appreciated. What I did not appreciate as much was that once we were in my apartment she had to check how far it would take her to get from my place to another client at 11pm. Turned out the client was in Pudong, meaning we only had around an hour for some fun. Personally, I enjoy having different options when I meet up, but given the scheduling constraints I could only opt for the one hour session.

We began with shower together, and right off the bat I could sense her naughty side as she guided my hand towards her vagina. We were a bit shy at first but her bubbly personality helped with the atmosphere - I felt like I was reliving one of those Tinder first date experiences where I (somehow) ended up home with a girl (this does not happen often). Atmosphere was a delicious cocktail of anticipation, arousal, and apprehension

After showering - she showered for a bit longer after I went to fetch her a towel - we moved to the bedroom and snuggled under the sheets. She started by sucking my nipples and working her way down towards little brother. When she began the BBBJ I knew that she was not just going through the motions - it was not some half-hearted sucking where the girl just goes part way down the shaft - she goes all the way down. She even sucked on my balls for a bit, which I really enjoy (have not met many WGs who do that). Honestly I enjoyed the BBBJ so much I think I let her keep at it for over 10 minutes (can't confirm that; wasn't watching the clock).

Unfortunately the missionary sex did not last very long as I was so aroused by that point that I ejaculated rather early by my standards. This is where I would have preferred having my options open to whether I wanted an one-hour or two-hour session, in the event that the first round finished rather early.

Overall, I don't think you can go wrong with Omochi in terms of service - I only deducted a point because she had scheduled another client for 11pm thereby limiting the options available. However, at no point in time did I get the impression that she was rushing - far from it. She took her time on the BBBJ, was playful throughout, and the experience genuinely felt like a date night gone right with a girl off a hook-up app.

For those of you who prize service and personality, Omochi is great. Great skin, great personality, great service. The only reason I would not repeat is that her looks aren't really MCOT.

Recent Ratings
Skepti10   5-11-2023 09:26  Karma  +4