Registered 1-11-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-11-2023 07:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
CC at JSL

Date & Time of Session: October 2023
Name: CC       
Link: https://go141.com/en/A22662-TST-141Walk-up-CC.html
Nationality & Language: TW/CN (Mandarin & Cantonese)
Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 10/10
Price & Session Length: 700 / 40 min
Repeat: Multiple times

Was able to make a weekday mid-afternoon booking with CC at relatively short notice (<2 hours in advance), and she gladly accommodated. I arrived with 15 minutes to spare, so decided to walk around the building while waiting for the appointed time. The place was teeming with visitors (also saw the 2/F Thai wing nearby where most of the doors were just left open)! Ever the professional, CC messaged at the agreed upon time to say that she was ready (note: her door has no posters, just some subtle markings with her name/contact).

She's an attractive MILF type with a fit body and perky boobs. Her place is very clean and organized (saw her personalized uniforms, though did not partake in cosplay this time). However, what really distinguishes CC are her warm personality and deep dedication to service, even among veteran providers.

She helped me undress and then hung up my clothes, before leading me to the bathroom. After washing me up, she proceeded with her fire-and-ice routine (covered, on request), going on for several minutes.

We then dried up and went to the bedroom for the main course. Unfortunately for me, about halfway through, things started going south down under, which I blamed on lack of sleep. I told CC I was ready to give up, but she wasn't! She got off, manually worked out the softness, then got on again, not stopping until after completion. Other providers might have stopped right there and then, but CC's dedication to her craft turned things around and averted what would've otherwise been a disappointment!

Laid down for a few minutes to catch my breath before showering again. Overall, a good session with CC, who single-handedly (pun intended) saved things with her focus on providing great service.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   5-11-2023 02:48  Karma  +6   thx for this
HKGPeter   4-11-2023 13:38  Karma  +3   Yes, CC's service is excellent.
stitzer   4-11-2023 08:39  Karma  +2   i miss cc
HK_Legend   4-11-2023 08:04  Karma  +10