Body: 8/10
Height:  166 cm
Skill: 7/10
Service: 8/10
GFE:  9/10  
PSE:  5/10
Price & Session Length: 120 min IB around 60k + 20K FS
Repeat: yes

Note: Hibiki is in HK/Macau now and is taking a short break from THC so for all of the bros sending me DMs to do a review on her, this one's for you.

Hibiki arrives at my hotel lobby and we head up to my room.  Her English is very good and from our small talk I find out that she studied in New Zealand for 2 years and is a fan of the All Blacks. Then she goes through the list of options I ordered and asks do I want anything else besides IB. I ask her upfront if FS is possible (I know, better to get that out of the way so I know what to anticipate next) and she asls for 20K to which I agree. We then both strip down and shower together. Hibiki has a lovely figure- slim and fairly tall (for a Japanese lady) and her b2b play in the shower while sucking my nipples soon gets me hard. I then motion to her that I want to proceed to the bed and she grabs a towel to dry me off, but then notices that my member is still fully erect so she proceeds kneel down to give me a bbbj while I am standing. There is a standing mirror in the hallway and the view is glorious

I am about to explode but she whispers in my ear "not yet" and caps me while laying down on the bed and spreading herself invitingly. She is already wet at this point and I gladly oblige by thrusting into her which elicits a few low moans from her. We ended up switching positions only a few times before I finally blow my load. We cuddle for a few more minutes afterwards and then take another refreshing shower together.

Would I repeat with her? Definitely as while her skills may not be the best (i.e. relative to Rika) her warm personality is great GFE material. She has indicated that she will try to be back at Japan by beginning of next year so here's to hoping that I can see her again.

Recent Ratings
whirledpeas   3-1-2024 00:46  Karma  +3   Saw her a few years ago at THC, thanks for rekindling the fond memories
bubeybo   4-11-2023 08:18  Acceptance  +1   
aybeejesus   4-11-2023 05:21  Acceptance  +1   
hkpunter999   4-11-2023 03:00  Karma  +5   
Throwaway415   4-11-2023 00:51  Acceptance  +1   
FF2288   3-11-2023 19:04  Karma  +1