Subject: [Taiwan][Taipei] RongRong (Telegram)
gfiveplaya
Musky Member

UID 99703
Digest Posts 0
Credits 140
Posts 8
Karma 139
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 20
Registered 12-12-2012
Status Offline
Post at 3-11-2023 11:18  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Taiwan][Taipei] RongRong (Telegram)

Name:  RongRong
Nationality & Language: English, Mandarin
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 8/10
Service: 8.5/10
GFE: yes
Link: https://t.me/rose5278
Price & Session Length: NTD4900 / 60min
Recommend: Yes
Repeat: Yes, for other girls

I've been travelling back and forth from Taipei for work and being doing heaps of ground work on the punting scene and was provided a telegram account from a work associate and decided to give it a try. So how it all works is you add the account, and each day, they post all the girls available the next day (including photo, video, locations/suburbs). You then PM them telling them which girl you want, time and the session length. They will let you know if the girl is free or not. If they are, they will send you directions.

So scrolling through the list, it's mainly Thai girls with some Malaysian and Vietnamese girls as well. RongRong (Chinese translated to English) caught my eye so I msged the private account. Setting it all up was quite easy and got given the address in ZhongShan district.

Got to the door and knocked on the door. RongRong opened the door wearing a small tight crop top and short shorts. I was actually a bit shocked because she pretty much looked exactly the same as the photo. Really attractive girl, fair skin, skinny and had a really pleasant and gentle smile. I went in and on the table at the side of the room there was already a disposable towel prepared as she kindly asked me to take a shower. So I took off my gear and proceeded into the shower. As I'm about to close the door, I see a hand appear and it was RongRong trying to come in to take a shower together. Nothing too crazy, a bit of touching and exploring before I was asked to go out first while she finished up.

She comes out with towel around her and all I can think about is ripping it off and going to town. As she approaches, I move to sit on the edge of the bed. She drops her towel and I can see such an amazing slender figure with porcelain skin and nice set of tits. She then gets on her knees and starts giving me BBJ. Just seeing that head bopping up and down got me super hard. I couldn't resist any longer so got her to dom me up. She pushes me down on the bed and ever so slowly, placed me inside her. The next 10-15mins was a bit of a blur. She was really getting into it, grinding me from cowgirl to reverse, then missionary as I wanted to see her attractive face while I was pumping her. We then switched to have her stand up, leaning down on to the bed and me coming from behind. I couldn't hold on any longer and shot my load into the dom as we both fell onto the bed exhausted.

We then cuddle and chatted a little before I was ready for round 2. I asked to go take a quick rinse as I had been pretty sweaty from round 1, came out and asked her to give me a massage as I was still fatigued. After about 5 minutes, she went down again for BBJ but my recovery time was not as quick as when I was young so I asked her it just finish me off with her mouth. Unfortunately, after going at it for a while, it just wasn't happening, so I decided to just call it quits. Rinsed off, changed, and left.

Recent Ratings
jungle88   5-11-2023 11:06  Karma  +2   
Skepti10   5-11-2023 09:23  Karma  +4   
yomonk   4-11-2023 22:37  Karma  +3   
Whatstheshock   3-11-2023 23:10  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
Azninvzn   3-11-2023 20:46  Karma  +4   Awesome! Taiwan is like Vietnam.