Body: 8/10
Height:  4'11"ft
Skill: 10/10
Service: 9/10
GFE:  9/10  
PSE:  9/10
Price & Session Length: 90 min CIM, around 70k
Repeat: yes

I did an afternoon session with Rika since I had some time after landing in Tokyo. I received a message via Line that Rika had arrived and when I went down the elevator, she was waiting in front of the elevators sitting on one of the seats. She got up and man, is she really short.

Once in my hotel room, we chatted a bit and she asked me if this was my first time doing a service like this and to entertain her I said yes. She then led me to the bathroom and beckoned me to help her take off her clothes. She's got a great body. Not super slim and fit, but just right for her body size. She's got a nice ass and tits that can be held with your hands. Shower play was nice. She cleaned me down and went behind me and started to give me a hj with the soap, which was since. She then went in front of me with her back to my chest and put my cock between her legs and moved it back and forth on her pussy. A little tease of what to come.

After shower play, she told me to go to the bed, which I did and waited for her to come. She came to the bed with a towel and told me to sit on it (figured from previous reviews it was because of her sloppy, wet bjs). She then went ontop of me and we began DFK and I explored her body and grabbed her ass. Turned her around and started sucking her nipples. Slowly went down on her and was a bit pricked by her stubbles down there, but wasn't too bad. She gave same pretty non-convincing moans while I DATY and fingered her, but after awhile she got pretty wet. She returned the favor by giving me the wettest bj ever. Indeed, she is very good at what she does and has good rhythm.

After a bit, she grabbed a bottle of lube and put some on my hand and told me to rub her pussy with it as it was time for sumata. And wow, her sumata play is amazing. I could have probably cum just from that. After about two minutes, she told me about her secret menu (FS) and that I could fuck her for 40k. In my mind, I balked at that price and wondered if it was because I told her it was my first time using that kind of service. I wasn't going to pay 40k and told her that I would only do it for 20k (all the cash I had with me) and she was ok with 20k. She asked if I wanted to do it without a condom and would charge an extra 10k, but I couldn't cum inside her since she wasn't taking birth control. I passed on this offer and just went with CFS.

She hopped off the bed and went to get a condom and put it on with her mouth, which was pretty hot. She slowly put me inside her CG position and started riding me. She's tight and I could feel her insides squeezing me. I bust pretty fast in this position, so I pulled her missionary position and went pounding away as she moaned her and there. I asked her what her favorite position was, and she said doggy, and so we went with that and I loved every part of it. Finally busted a huge nut inside her and slowly pulled out. She told me to keep the condom on and she went to the bathroom and got a hot towel. Pulled off the condom and cleaned me up and gave my little one a kiss. We still had about 20 min left and so we just chatted in bed before finishing with the closing shower.

If you're unsure who to pick but want a great time for sure, Rika's a great option. She's now Diamond.

Recent Ratings
pupple1234   9-1-2024 16:34  Acceptance  +1   
semifinal   7-11-2023 14:15  Acceptance  +1   
shampoo   4-11-2023 05:30  Karma  +2   
CCP   3-11-2023 17:37  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
bubeybo   3-11-2023 14:40  Acceptance  +1   
BigJ23   3-11-2023 11:47  Acceptance  +1   Good shit bro.
Throwaway415   3-11-2023 10:30  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
FF2288   3-11-2023 08:13  Karma  +3   Excellent report! Rika is the GOAT